No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big bucket for felton there... Should of called a foul and didn't, lucky felton got rebound adn put back..

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
      I blame this on the Celts D. They are suffocating tonight.
      Well don't, its the stagnent non moving offense.. Thats the point, ur allowing them to set up and lock in...

Comment

• Hopefully they adjust there offense at halftime and realize they have to..

Comment

• Well first off...why are we dribbling for 20 minutes? I don't remember that during the regular season. It was a 1 2 dribble, and shoot.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Comment

• Horrid first half we should be down 15 points. Knicks better wake the F up. They are the better team losing at home and giving the Celtics home court is unacceptable

Comment

• our bench blew the lead and all the momentum. they went on a huge run to start the 2nd quarter when kidd, jr, novak, cope and kmart were in there. cope and novak have been no shows so far. chandler has been awful. he did his patented "tap out" that led to a fast break for boston. catch the ball bro!

with that said i expect us to play much better in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                  our bench blew the lead and all the momentum. they went on a huge run to start the 2nd quarter when kidd, jr, novak, cope and kmart were in there. cope and novak have been no shows so far. chandler has been awful. he did his patented "tap out" that led to a fast break for boston. catch the ball bro!

with that said i expect us to play much better in the 2nd half.
                  I totally agree.. The crew that started the 2nd half was abysmal! And the worst part is were gonna see em again, i bet.. Also, missed FT's killed us, as Prig, JR, and Felton missed 4fts that half...

Comment

• I also expect us to play better this half..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Well first off...why are we dribbling for 20 minutes? I don't remember that during the regular season. It was a 1 2 dribble, and shoot.
                      Thats bewildering to me.. Why wouldn't they want to be getting there teammates involved and have a great time slinging it around and what not? Why is everyone wanting to hold the ball forever and iso and go one on one? Its wierd...

Comment

• If Chandler misses another layup where he should just slam it home, i'm gonna snap, i know that much! That guy puts wierd english on the ball...

Comment

• We have yet to show up offensively in this series against a team without a big guy.. Shump , Melo, and JR Smith should be out there with Felton and Chandler...

Comment

• I just put alot of doe on the knicks 2nd half -5pts.. I am going all in on us not losing home court tonight!

Comment

• I want a see a 25plus pt 3rd qter!!!

Comment

• Shumpert for 3!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X