No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really like butler's game. shows you can get quality players late in the draft.

Comment

• dwill starting to cook... close game

Comment

• nate is a bum. doesn't take a shot to end the quarter... scared to hurt his fg% or something? loser

Comment

• crazy comeback. nets choked hard. overtime coming up.

Comment

• i diss nate and then he goes off for a legendary playoff performance. what a comeback.

joe johnson hits another game tying shot! double overtime.

great game.

Comment

• J.R. Smith suspended one game for the elbow on Jason flop Terry >.>
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• talk about overkill. pacers and warriors had a mini brawl earlier in the year and no one got more than a 1 game suspension.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                  talk about overkill. pacers and warriors had a mini brawl earlier in the year and no one got more than a 1 game suspension.
                  Serge Ibaka punched Blake Griffin in the nuts and only got fined. Go figure.

Comment

• terry should be suspended for blatant flopping.

Comment

• he cleared his ***** *** out

flop *** bum

edit:

Nets choked hard

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• 1 Game Sweep or 5 ? Does the suspension Carry over till next series?

Comment

• we'll see. At this point not having JR Swish may be a issue. Hope not though.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                            we'll see. At this point not having JR Swish may be a issue. Hope not though.
                            Lol no it's not. This series is over.

Comment

• I'm hesitant to get ****y...the Giants kind of beat that out of me.

Comment

• JR Smith is an idiot for getting suspended. What if this was the Pacers or Heat 1 game without him could be the difference in the series. Selfish move by JR. U never know what can happen. What if we lose game 4 and in Game 5 Melo slips on the floor and is lost for the rest of the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                                X