No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with Tyson Chandler getting the flu all the time. He has had the Flue 3 times since last year. Does that guy lick door knobs or something. He has health insurance he can get flu shots

Comment

• door knob licking is right up there with office chair drag racing....it's awesome.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Its early, but it looks ugly early, especially offensively for us... Were missing shots horrendusly.. Honestly, dosen't even look like were trying to win... Melo missed everything on a layup, felton and shump barley nicking front of rim on wideopen FT jumpers, felton driving with no chance to make a layin and gets it swatted..

I could be wrong, but it looks like not having JR has taken hope outta the knicks for winning this one.. Its gonna take a bench guy lighting it up to get this team going i think..

Comment

• Anyone catch that awesome game from Travis Hafner yesterday? What a beast!

Comment

• And now a 5second call..lol Are u freaking kidding me! Can we pertend we want to end this one today?

Comment

• ...here we go

with this ****

Comment

• Come on knicks, drive drive and drive more is ur only hope! U gotta pile up the fouls on boston and also open up kick out lanes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  Whats up with Tyson Chandler getting the flu all the time. He has had the Flue 3 times since last year. Does that guy lick door knobs or something. He has health insurance he can get flu shots
                  U noticed that? I thought i was imagining that..lol

Comment

• sloppy crap right now sloppy

Comment

• If i see another shot hit the front of the rim, i'm gonna snap!!!!lol

Comment

• Come on Knicks, muster up the energy to end this series!

Comment

• Novakane

wake the F up Knicks!

finish this **** today

Comment

• We've played brutally bad, and were only down 6..

Comment

• slight hope but lets hope from here forward they get it done

Comment

• my gosh why not?

Comment

Working...
                                X