No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Chandler makes me want to vomit... Now if the celts somehow win in NY, they go home to to try and tie the series... U never take anything for granted, and if ur gonna lose, u lose with energy and passion, not by yawning and simply looking like u would rather be taking a nap somewhere..

Comment

• The only thing i could say is if we were to come out and show insane passion and really try hard and somehow muster a win, the rest of the playoff field will take notice and be like "dang!".. Unfortunetly, i don't even think we showed up for this one..

Comment

• Melo on pace for 6-30 shooting performance..lol Shump 0-8, and Novak typical 2-6.... Wow, i wish i didn't even tune in to this one..

Now, game 5 is a bit more of a must win, so we don't have to return to boston...

Comment

• There ripping JR Smith on halftime show.. Magic Johnson is very disapointed in em..

Comment

• celtics are making shots. all those guys that were missing in the past 3 games are cooking. pierce and terry and making 3s. our defense needs to lock down in the 2nd half and then start making shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              Melo on pace for 6-30 shooting performance..lol Shump 0-8, and Novak typical 2-6.... Wow, i wish i didn't even tune in to this one..

Now, game 5 is a bit more of a must win, so we don't have to return to boston...
              i highly doubt melo continues that pace. he got hit a lot on those drives that weren't called, missed tip in attempts, etc. he's gonna go on a streak of made buckets in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Green, Bass, and Garnett with 4fouls each..lol

Comment

• Yo, thats a flagrent on Terry!!!

Comment

• flop em back

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• my bad, it wasen't a flagrent, i got excited..

Comment

• Keep racking those fouls up on the celts knicks!

Comment

• Las Vegas strikes again = a-hole refs

Gas on drawers I hate the a-hole Celts

Comment

• Cut it to 12...

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                              Cut it to 12...

smh

Comment

• Freaking RA ****ey shutting down the yanks, i don't want both NY teams losing today!

Comment

Working...
                                X