NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Doc

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
      sup.

you going nuts too? LOL

lets get it KNICKS

jeez let that ***** go to the hole hard
      Unfortunely im watching from work so I gotta keep it tamed. otherwise, customers think im nuts. LOL!

Comment

• Felton hits a 3...

Comment

• more

flopping *** green ***** es

Comment

• I WANT A SWEEP! CLOSE IT OUT!!!

Comment

• plenty of time left. all of the pressure is on them to not get swept. they're gonna choke. we got this.

Comment

• If we can just get this to single digits, we'd have a chance... For the love of god, will Tyson Chandler ever make a diffrence!!!!! I almost hate that guy at this point! He never does anything to help...

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                  plenty of time left. all of the pressure is on them to not get swept. they're gonna choke. we got this.
                  I hope ur right... I think Chandler at some point is gonna have to do something to help this team , if were to win...

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    If we can just get this to single digits, we'd have a chance... For the love of god, will Tyson Chandler ever make a diffrence!!!!! I almost hate that guy at this point! He never does anything to help...
                    what do you mean? he's hustlin out there. much better than what we saw game 1,2

Comment

• Felton getting hot..

Comment

• Felton again!

Comment

• UGLY SERIES just now

Comment

• wasted possesions

Comment

• Come on Shump, silly foul..

Comment

• oh my god ****

Comment

Working...
                                X