No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i still don't think JR deserved to be suspended. he barely grazed terry with an elbow. i see melo take harder elbows playing defense all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
      i still don't think JR deserved to be suspended. he barely grazed terry with an elbow. i see melo take harder elbows playing defense all the time.
      It is what it is. We didn't play well, but we didn't get blown out either. It was a tough fought game, Boston wanted it more.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Pierce ,Green,Terry and Garnett were 30-59 and we lost in OT

Comment

• Felton was great but this Knick team offensivly is so limited. Cant afford not to have JR on the floor

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            It wasn't J.R.'s fault either. Boston just wanted it more. It's disgraceful that we were down 20, but I'm proud they came back and made it a game instead of quitting. We will win game 5.
            THey wanted it more? We came back from down 20 with Jr Smith suspended and melo shooting what he did, how did they want it more? Please don't tell Raymond Felton and Iman Shumpert they wanted it more...

Its JR Smiths fault for getting suspended and loseing his cool.. If we had him, its over...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              Felton was great but this Knick team offensivly is so limited. Cant afford not to have JR on the floor
              Exactly.. Its Jr Smiths fault this wasen't a sweep.. He'll be back next game, and we'll wax em.. Its simple..

Comment

• Melo was due for 1 of these horrid games he hasnt had 1 yet in the playoffs and he had been shooting close to 50% in each game

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  THey wanted it more? We came back from down 20 with Jr Smith suspended and melo shooting what he did, how did they want it more? Please don't tell Raymond Felton and Iman Shumpert they wanted it more...

Its JR Smiths fault for getting suspended and loseing his cool.. If we had him, its over...
                  Uh, duh they wanted it more, they played with A LOT more intensity than us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Uh, duh they wanted it more, they played with A LOT more intensity than us.
                    Like i said, don't tell raymond felton and iman shumpert they wanted it more...

Comment

• zero bench production today. i thought cope would get some burn but i guess woodson gave up on him.

Comment

zero bench production today. i thought cope would get some burn but i guess woodson gave up on him.
                        pretty quick to.. I figured he earned alittle more of a chance..

Comment

• It's not a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                            Hopefully JR didn't wake a sleeping giant...
                            **** that flop *** ***** ain't ****...hope that this wakes JR up instead.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• the league is happy. more games = more money

Comment

the league is happy. more games = more money
                                Its unreal what Garnett is allowed to get away with on the offense. He should foul out of every game
                                Last edited by Redeyejedi; 04-28-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X