No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now im starting to worry again. All it takes is for Boston to win this game and Home court has been reset.This could end up going 7 then. Im so pissed at JR Smith.Getting himself suspended in a blowout. U never know what could happen. Melo could go up for a rebound and land weird and miss a week.All of a sudden then we are F'd

Comment

• no reason to be worried at all lol

we're up 3-1 with 2 home games left. we've shown we can win in their building too. you really think we'll lose 4 straight to a vastly inferior team? come on now that's not happening.

Comment

• Calm down lol.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• The Celtics are mad old

Comment

• I'll wait to worry after this game.. But ya, i'm gonna worry if we lose this next game.. We then have to go back to boston , against a team that has life again, and is playing for there playoff lives on there court with a crowd that is gonna be nuts, and if they pull it off, it'd mean game 7, which anything can happen..

But, we have to lose Wednesday first, before i worry about that..

Comment

• Don't worry guys, we will win game five cause JR 's game is "so right"...lol.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                Don't worry guys, we will win game five cause JR 's game is "so right"...lol.
                when i wake up in the mornin.... all i do i say is damn.. JR, you is scorin
                Last edited by kNicksGiants; 04-29-2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• just saw this on realgm

told ya the league got what they wanted. my only worry is if the refs try to hand boston another win.

off the top of my head i remember several fishy calls from the game. the lane violation was a joke because it happens on every single free throw attempt and is never called. the fix was in from the jump.
                  Last edited by kNicksGiants; 04-29-2013, 07:01 PM. Reason: figured it out

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                    when i wake up in the mornin.... all i do i say is damn.. JR, you is scorin
                    George Carl is boring...lol. No but seriously Melo had a bad game, but the thing that really made me mad is, during the whole game he would pass to Pablo and Kid and they were wide open and just passed it right back. They have to take those shots to take some pressure off of Melo.
                    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 04-29-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

just saw this on realgm

told ya the league got what they wanted. my only worry is if the refs try to hand boston another win.

off the top of my head i remember several fishy calls from the game. the lane violation was a joke because it happens on every single free throw attempt and is never called. the fix was in from the jump.
                      God I hate KG he gets away with some many moving screens. Did you see they one on Felton to free up Terry? If that wasn't a moving screen I don't know what is. I just want them to end the C's on Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                        George Carl is boring...lol. No but seriously Melo had a bad game, but the thing that really made me made is during the whole game he would pass to Pablo and Kid and they were wide open and just passed it right back. They have to take those shots to take some pressure off of Melo.
                        i agree... as bad as melo shot the ball, he wasn't put in great positions to shoot well. lots of times he would get the ball with not much time left on the shot clock and was forced to put it up. usually when we can't get any set plays to work, we give the ball to JR or melo to get off a shot 1 on 1. without JR, melo was forced to take all of those shots which didn't work out well.

as bad as he played, if he had just made 1 or 2 of the threes he missed (0-7), we win the game and he ends up with like 40 points and no one complains.

Comment

• Eh, I shook this loss off. Nobody is even talking about it on ESPN because they know the C's are done.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

i agree... as bad as melo shot the ball, he wasn't put in great positions to shoot well. lots of times he would get the ball with not much time left on the shot clock and was forced to put it up. usually when we can't get any set plays to work, we give the ball to JR or melo to get off a shot 1 on 1. without JR, melo was forced to take all of those shots which didn't work out well.

as bad as he played, if he had just made 1 or 2 of the threes he missed (0-7), we win the game and he ends up with like 40 points and no one complains.
                            Exactly, no one said a word about Kevin Durrant's shooting 13-30 against a less superior defensive team because he won. I am not worried at all about Wednesday. Melo will not go 10-35 again, the bench won't only score 7 point. Pierce won't have 29 points again. Celtics had everything go right for them and still were 2 ft's from losing that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Eh, I shook this loss off. Nobody is even talking about it on ESPN because they know the C's are done.
                              This is true but the Tebow release took some of that talk away.

Comment

• bump the C's...Knicks finish this at The Garden, not the Garden...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                                X