No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jr Smith and Melo are making me laugh at how bad they are... How is it possible to be this bad? Its like a nightmare....

Comment

• Melo left him OMG

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• They are going to lose
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• 5 bad possessions in a row

Comment

• Stop shooting Jumper JR, u fraeking idiot! Wow, what a freaking moron!!!!!

Comment

• I feel sick..

Comment

• I don't know if I can watch the 4th seriously...

Comment

• JR Smith had to throw that freaking elbow! He just had to! The punk in em coulden't help himself...

Comment

• Now we aren't attacking. Jumpshot after jumpshot, and those LONG jumpshots convert into long rebounds...
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• what complete **** 5 maybe 6 horrible possessionsin a row... 8 points easy and most likely a tied game now

but no guys are pressing, JR's rusty, Melo mentally asleep and only Ray is putting forth real effort...

Comment

• I'll will them to victory..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                          Stop shooting Jumper JR, u fraeking idiot! Wow, what a freaking moron!!!!!
                          He is terrible tonight....Melo is starting to press this game is not going good at all. They need to put Shump in for kidd and just ride him the rest of the game

Comment

• Again, were gonna score mad low points.. We coulden't even beat the Celts in the 3rd qter, which everybody does, as they are wretched after halftime.. Were lucky that the celts suck, a team that can score consistently would beat our 86pt offense ...

Comment

• 60freaking points..llol

Comment

• this **** looks bad...we need more than ray to play above average...I hate our rivals and losing to them is the worst

my gosh Knicks find your balls and man up

Comment

Working...
                                X