No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shumpert just lowers his shoulder..lol These guys lose there composure so quickly..

Comment

• attack the paint you punks...no more outside shots, attack the paint draw contact get points play hard

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• our offense is an embarassment. we're getting stops, we just can't score.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          Shumpert just lowers his shoulder..lol These guys lose there composure so quickly..
          terrible call

Comment

• my word its like the Giants offense/defense: success in diarrhea spurts

Comment

• Shump carried the ball on his left hip, he was traveling

Comment

• Why this team dosen't get how good they are when they move the ball around is beyond me? I just don't get why that dosen't stick in there brains?

Comment

• they're deadset on the Iso but seem like they refuse to go uptempo

Comment

• Still down 8 despite celts not doing anything this whole qter...

Comment

• Bass is killing us too

god i hate 3balls, i hate em

Comment

• and Terry hits another one..

Comment

• The brick layers... This games over... Melo somehow misses a steal right in his Freaking arms!!! What a freaking joke!

Comment

• yup i hate 3balls

we're not advancing to the 2dn round everyone, how horribly sad.

damnit JR this really is your fault

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                              and Terry hits another one..
                              We woulden't of closed out the bobcats tonight.. A team with JR Smith, Carmelo, Felton, shoulden't even score what there about to tonight in preseason....

Comment

• Down 9.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X