• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good call.. Now hit a 9 pointer

Comment

• FINISH Melo..!!!

Comment

• what do u know, Knicks miss a layup right at the rim... Unreal!

Comment

• Ha, see you guys in Boston.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Ha, see you guys in Boston.
            hope JR shows up..

Comment

• we need 5 Feltons..

Comment

• JR Smith hits a 3 when the game is basically over... Nice!

Comment

• holy Moses..

Comment

• Thank god im a yankee and giant fan to even out the stench that comes off this franchise. If they lose this series Melo's rep will never recover

Comment

• and yet again, somehow, someway, we let a lose ball go right through are hands.. Grab the freaking ball, u butterfingered mother fudgers! Jesus!!! lazy as--holes!

Comment

• Who thinks they will lose this series , I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          Thank god im a yankee and giant fan to even out the stench that comes off this franchise. If they lose this series Melo's rep will never recover
                          Nor should it.. I mean, to not only lose a series like this, but be the biggest part of the reason our offense hasen't even scored in the 90's is a joke! U can't win a series, when ur not even scoring in the 90's...

Comment

• Wow I'm freakin speechless how knows what happens now in Boston. I hope JR is happy he elbowed Terry. I don't want to sound like a sour puss, but the Knicks are in trouble
                            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• horrible no call leads to back breaking 3.

you gotta blame the players on the court but woodson being a stubborn dimwit is a big factor.

Comment

• i hate 3point shots...hate the **** out of them

obviously I'm not a GM but I build my Team with a nasty frontcourt and athletic backcourt...my guys would block lanes, crash boards and create second-chance shots, my G's would create dribble-separation, set up give-n-goes, pick-n-pops and be a nuisance to shooters on the other end...

I hate finesse-anything, hate that ****

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                                X