• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    3-2, soon to be 3-3 and well...

sorry my fellow Knicks fans, this is the cubs of Basketball, literally

Thanks JR and **** you Terry/DeSean
    we beat them in their building once already and lost the other game in OT. no reason to think we can't win there again.

Comment

• ever the optimist, shot selection and tempo my friend, shot selection and tempo

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        Freaking losers! Maybe we can see another cool picture of us holding up a casket, please?
        lol, what a way to send a message right. That reminds me of when the Jets covered our sb's and they Giants beat them down. At least we have one team in NY that is mentally tough.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Knicks get dismantled as 9.5pt favorites..lol
          i wouldn't say they got dismantled. shot the ball poorly again. defense wasn't great but not horrible either. celtics made a lot of tough shots. celtics missed everything the first 3 games. they've made shots these past 2 games, combined with the knicks key players other than felton struggling mightily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
            Knicks are is serious trouble the only scored 90 once and now Boston his hitting their shots....better win on Friday cause they way this team plays when pressure is on them game 7 is not a lock
            The problem is they aren't smart enough to stop doing what is so obvious and that is the dumb isolations, can't continue, at least not ones that take 15seconds to get going... They gotta push tempo and get people involved..

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
              i am concerned at this point. i feel that we will win one of the next 2, but it should have been done by now.
              I'm sorry but if the Knicks don't win game 6, I have this feeling they will lose just based on their performance tonight....they pressed to much. Hopefully Boston talking crap lights a fire under them.

Comment

i wouldn't say they got dismantled. shot the ball poorly again. defense wasn't great but not horrible either. celtics made a lot of tough shots. celtics missed everything the first 3 games. they've made shots these past 2 games, combined with the knicks key players other than felton struggling mightily.
                They basically lost by 9pts at home, and were down by as many as 15 mid way through the 4th on there home court as 9.5pt faves.. They got dismantled in my opinion.. It wasen't even as close as the 6pt score said.. They weren't close since some time in the 1st half...

Comment

• All i know, is if this team ends up like the yanks, the only team to lose a series up 3-0 to start, its gonna crush me...

Comment

The problem is they aren't smart enough to stop doing what is so obvious and that is the dumb isolations, can't continue, at least not ones that take 15seconds to get going... They gotta push tempo and get people involved..
                    I really don't get all the iso plays...they are so dumb. I don't mind if Melo or JR are making quick decisions with the ball but 22 assists in the last 2 game?? Just terrible at least we only have to wait one day for them to play again

Comment

• Let me guess, we don't play till Saturday now?

Comment

• What really pisses me off is it was 11-0 I understand that it's in the beginning of the game and teams are going to make runs, but the Knicks start playing iso ball and start jacking up ridiculous threes. They have no killer instinct when they are up.

Comment

Let me guess, we don't play till Saturday now?
                          Friday

Comment

• hopefully Boston will assume they'll win by just showing up ...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• we'll lose the series if JR and melo continue to shoot 15% from the field. otherwise i think they'll get a win.

it would be nice if the refs would call garnett for traveling on these late game possessions.

Comment

we'll lose the series if JR and melo continue to shoot 15% from the field. otherwise i think they'll get a win.

it would be nice if the refs would call garnett for traveling on these late game possessions.
                                Or multiple moving screens, it's unbelievable how much crap he gets away with.

Comment

Working...
                                X