No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm dreading even having to sit around 2days waiting for this next game, and i don't see a matrue team like boston losing at home to end there season..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      I'm dreading even having to sit around 2days waiting for this next game, and i don't see a matrue team like boston losing at home to end there season..
      They wont the season ended tonight. Knicks will lose Game 6 then be so tight for game 7. the Celtics have nothing to lose and the Knicks have everything. Melo and JR Smith all the good they did this year will be forgotten. Im not even going to watch.

Comment

I'm dreading even having to sit around 2days waiting for this next game, and i don't see a matrue team like boston losing at home to end there season..
        next game is Friday?

Comment

• battered fan syndrome

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            They wont the season ended tonight. Knicks will lose Game 6 then be so tight for game 7. the Celtics have nothing to lose and the Knicks have everything. Melo and JR Smith all the good they did this year will be forgotten. Im not even going to watch.
            If Melo dosen't snap outta the hold the ball for 12seconds trying to make his move and then celts simply crash down with like 3or4 on the shot clock and he has to throw back out for a desperation 3, were certainly gonna lose... Why this offense plays the way they do now, is beyond me?

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
              battered fan syndrome
              angry fan syndrome..

Comment

• One more out for the yanks to take the series against terrible Astros at least... Not that it matters, that Knicks loss was straight hurt....

Comment

• Jr Smith wont resign if they lose this series he will be run out of NY

Comment

• How Kevin Martin has big shooting nights is beyond me.. Where do some of these guys learn there shooting form?lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      Jr Smith wont resign if they lose this series he will be run out of NY
                      As he should be.. I'll never want to be reminded of this series again if they don't win, and thats what i'll think of everytime i see that dude... Bottom line, it'll be very hard to enjoy the regerular season next yr, if we lose this series.. Thats how much is riding on this series.. I mean, if u win 50plus games and go up 3-0 and still don't get pass the 1st rd, it's just asking to much for me, to get j***ed about next regular season.. They gotta figure out a way to win this series...

Comment

• Kevin Martin having himself a JR Smith-er.. 0-6 and missing everything...

Comment

• you guys make it sound like we're the team down 3-2. one blowout win in their building and one loss in OT. celtics need to make half their 3s and all their free throws for 2 more games combined with JR and melo shooting 30% to win the series. possible but highly unlikely.

you guys notice the celtics bench scrubs trying to pick a fight with melo? pretty lame on their part.

Comment

• back to boston sucks asssssss!

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                              you guys make it sound like we're the team down 3-2. one blowout win in their building and one loss in OT. celtics need to make half their 3s and all their free throws for 2 more games combined with JR and melo shooting 30% to win the series. possible but highly unlikely.

you guys notice the celtics bench scrubs trying to pick a fight with melo? pretty lame on their part.
                              It's not even that is just the way they are playing...Wide open 3's, ton of iso ball, missing wide open threes, no ball movement. If they lose game six they are in trouble no doubt about it. I can't even sleep I'm so pissed.
                              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

back to boston sucks asssssss!
                                Nothing more would I love to see then the Knicks blowing them out on their home court. That's the only thing I can look forward to, but I'm scared to watch that game, cause if they lose that I will go nuts.
                                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                                X