Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    me too, but some how they are considered a model franchise cause they won a championship like 6 years ago. Celtics are just as bad a the Knicks with the petty crap. No one is telling Jason Terry to shut his trap...I don't get it they can run the mouths all they want but when it's a Knick player they get bashed all day long on sports radio and t.v. I would've elbowed Jason Terry in his face too if he slap me near my nuts.
    Welp, if u want to move on in the postseason, u don't let a vet team get under ur skin, and thats why i'm glad ur not playing for the knicks.. No offense..

    Again the best way to get the celtics back is to send them packing, end of story!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
      4 game 6s tomorrow. stern is going out with a bang.
      There's a couple tonight to right?
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

      Comment


      • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
        4 game 6s tomorrow. stern is going out with a bang.
        If the Nets win tonight, there will be a guranteed Game 7 as well...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          Welp, if u want to move on in the postseason, u don't let a vet team get under ur skin, and thats why i'm glad ur not playing for the knicks.. No offense..

          Again the best way to get the celtics back is to send them packing, end of story!
          I'm trying to look at it in a positive, lol. It's another chance to send them home on their own court in front of all their fans. That would be great.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

          Comment


          • Do ur talking by beating em 113- 85 and send them home with that in there mouth!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
              There's a couple tonight to right?
              yea 2 tonight (nets/bulls and warriors/nuggets)

              there potentially could be 6 game 7s in the first round which is unheard of. i think i read something that said the most there's ever been is 2.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                I'm trying to look at it in a positive, lol. It's another chance to send them home on their own court in front of all their fans. That would be great.
                Ya, if we end up winning tommorow, it'll actually end up working out for us, as there would be nothing sweeter then sending them home on there own court..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                  yea 2 tonight (nets/bulls and warriors/nuggets)

                  there potentially could be 6 game 7s in the first round which is unheard of. i think i read something that said the most there's ever been is 2.
                  Especially after the opening weekend, when it looked like nothing but blowouts all the way around... A injury to westbrook, a explosion by nate, a elbow by JR, the best shooting expo i've ever seen in Steph Curry, and here we are..lol

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    If the Nets win tonight, there will be a guranteed Game 7 as well...
                    Imagine the hell Carmelo would face if the Nets advance and he goes home in the first round again. For his sake I hope we win tomorrow. Cause I will be one of those people giving him hell.
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                    Comment


                    • game 4 bothers me more than game 5. it would have been so great to sweep them while coming back from down 20 without JR and melo playing poorly on top on it. that would have been a great way to end the series. let's hope this adversity makes them stronger going forward and they learn from their mistakes.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                        yea 2 tonight (nets/bulls and warriors/nuggets)

                        there potentially could be 6 game 7s in the first round which is unheard of. i think i read something that said the most there's ever been is 2.
                        To bad the first round isn't best of 5 anymore, this series would be done already.
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                          game 4 bothers me more than game 5. it would have been so great to sweep them while coming back from down 20 without JR and melo playing poorly on top on it. that would have been a great way to end the series. let's hope this adversity makes them stronger going forward and they learn from their mistakes.
                          I'm going to be real positive up till game 6 but if they lose... I think they have no chance to win game 7 and that hurts to say that.
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                          Comment


                          • is deng hurt?

                            Comment


                            • pretty random but what the hell was up with the jump ball to start the last game? tyson finally won the tip and the ref made them do it again. i've never seen it called before, they said the ball didn't reach it's apex? watching the bulls/nets game right now and noah won a tip by doing the same exact thing tyson did, which is tap the ball before it goes all the way up. is it a rule that is rarely enforced like lane violations? (lol another call made against us, in game 4 i think)

                              Comment


                              • my biggest concern is the offense.

                                the knicks were an elite offense throughout the season. ranked 3rd i believe in efficiency. yet we haven't even gotten close to scoring our season average in this series. the celtics play very good defense but we should still be scoring a lot more and a lot easier. i blame woodson for this. very rarely do the knicks run a set play that gets someone an easy basket or a wide open look. you would think by now he would devise a way to exploit them overloading the strong side and having 2, sometimes 3 guys in the paint every time melo drives.

                                draw up some damn plays you potato head fool. stop relying on the fact you have the more talented team.

                                novak is doubtful for game 6. maybe cope will get some burn.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X