No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melo needs to get his game face on and take this game over....he needs to have a lebron James game 6 in Boston last year. Let me be clear he is not Lebron James but he needs to be efficient and drop 40 on them
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Melo going to be pissed about what that guy said about Lala.

Even though I ****ed her too.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
        bad news.... knicks are going have to thoroughly outplay the celtics to win tonight....

Ken Mauer, Ed Malloy and Bennett Salvatore

those are the refs for tonight's game.... i don't think i've ever watched a knicks game that Ed Malloy reffed where he didn't have a clear agenda against us, specifically melo.
        Yeah i know like 3 refs in the NBA and I know him thats not good

Comment

a lot of things have to go right for them and wrong for us in order for the knicks to lose.

looking at the game 5 box score... their role players were above and beyond their normal averages. combined with melo and JR shooting like 30% it's amazing it wasn't a blowout loss. if melo and JR play decent and their role players don't light us up, we'll be fine.
          If Melo and JR shoot 45% they will win

Comment

• You ready JR? Redeem yourself!!

Comment

i read that carmelo averaged a career low in isolations this season. somewhere in the high 20%. in the playoffs he's averaging over 40% isolations. that is on the coach. draw up some damn plays to get melo easier looks.

it's win or go home tonight for both teams. knicks lose and they go home and have a chance to save the season and avoid embarrassment. celtics lose and they literally go home as their season will be over.

time for melo to show he's the best player on the court.
              Ya, in the reg season it was way down compared to this playoff series.. Its the clear issue not pushing tempo.. Melo needs to make his moves quicker in shot clock..

HERE WE GO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                If Melo and JR shoot 45% they will win
                I'll add we need Chandler to have a big game.. He hasen't been big all series, its time to earn that coin and get a double double 15pt 13reb type game...

Comment

• If we can score 95pts, we'll win i think...

Comment

• All ready hering about the freaking redsox... Come on Knicks, please take care of this series tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Jalen Rose is mentally challenged.. "don't change anything"..lol "ur a isolation team, that takes bad shots sometimes"..lol Ya, good advice moron!

Comment

• Be aggressive, B-E AGGRESSIVE!!

Comment

• I would love if Chris Copeland got 10-15minutes tonight... Our offense was way better when he was getting some minutes..

Comment

• COME ON KNICKS! I NEED TO BE HAPPY TONIGHT!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                              I would love if Chris Copeland got 10-15minutes tonight... Our offense was way better when he was getting some minutes..
                              He's the forgotten man..

Comment

• I will personally drink them to victory..

Comment

Working...
                                X