No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like that woody isn't afraid of going big. that was the first time i've seen kmart and chandler out there together.

Comment

• Kidd goes behind his back to no one..lol No one even ran with Kidd after the steal...lol This offense is gonna give me a headache...

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        How do u think i feel, i took the knicks team over for 50bucks at 91, and they score 24, and it actually goes down..lol
        Gambler huh?

Comment

• Now i see why our Team over went down to 89...lol Stupid possesions and turnovers...

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
            Gambler huh?
            Sometimes..

Comment

• wow... all the good feelings are gone with those back to back horrific, unacceptable turnovers.

seriously, wtf was that?

Comment

• Those fouls on Melo are gonna haunt us.. If he gets another one, were in trouble... We need him on the court to be even decent on offense...

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                  wow... all the good feelings are gone with those back to back horrific, unacceptable turnovers.

seriously, wtf was that?
                  Kidd litteraly threw a behind the back pass to 4celtics, there wasen't a knick with in 20feet..lol He really is starting to look done..

Comment

• enter Melo..

Comment

• I would never have Martin, Kidd , and Camby on the same court...

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                        Kidd litteraly threw a behind the back pass to 4celtics, there wasen't a knick with in 20feet..lol He really is starting to look done..
                        he will make a play to change your mind.... Kidd is a crafty vet

Comment

• Why is Chandler not still in the game? Get em back in there! Hes playing his best basketball of the series!

Comment

• MELO!!!!!

Comment

• Boom baby..!! Melo and 1

Comment

• J Kidd.. Beautiful strip

Comment

Working...
                                X