Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    knicks won without melo or JR going off... it's a good sign i think. we've got guys that can pick up the slack. shump is a stud, he'll be giving paul george nightmares soon.
    THe good is Tyson Chandler in my opinion.. 9pts 12rebound 2block game.. I was so happy to see him make a impact, and hopefully it gets him going...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
      i'm the opposite, I rather play BK than CHI...CHI and IND body up dudes and if we get sloppy they'll hurt us.

      Reggie Evans is physical and Wallace has streakiness but Brook, to me, is soft...
      ya, but ur not gonna play NJ, as there gonna lose to Miami anyways. We got Indy regardless, and i know you'd rather face CHI over Miami,right? Chicago has abetter chance against Miami then Brooklynn..

      Comment


      • good points...Miami is rested and fresh, ugly series upcoming foe either BK or CHI

        IND will be a fighting chance for us.

        In the West common sense indicates the Spurs but I'm no fan. I happy for Mark Jackson and Steph but I kinda like the gritty play of MEM too...


        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

        Comment


        • Bring on the Pacers!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Hey guys. Unfortunately I missed the game because I was moving out of my dorm, but SOOOO HAPPY WE'VE WON!
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Hey guys. Unfortunately I missed the game because I was moving out of my dorm, but SOOOO HAPPY WE'VE WON!
              me and Eliscruzzzz stayed away from posting so we wouldn't jinx our Team...just saying


              NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

              Comment


              • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                me and Eliscruzzzz stayed away from posting so we wouldn't jinx our Team...just saying
                WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING? THAT I SHOULD STOP POSTING? WOW /red
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • I'm glad we only gotta wait till sunday afternoon to play..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    THe good is Tyson Chandler in my opinion.. 9pts 12rebound 2block game.. I was so happy to see him make a impact, and hopefully it gets him going...
                    LOL u say that all time. U know he will never give the Knicks consistent effort and you will be calling him out in Game 1

                    Comment


                    • I think the Knicks should find a 7'0 goon with no basketball talent that just fouls guys as hard as he can 6 times a game. I miss the Knicks goon basketball. The Knicks arent winning anything if Carmelo continues to build brick houses. How did they even build a 26 point lead shooting 41% for the game. Im looking forward to Amare giving the Knicks some minutes. I think if they have any prayer against the Heat he is going to have to score in bunches and he can. Amare played real well in his role this season. If he can give us 14 and 5 in 24 minutes on 57% shooting I will take that in a second. Come in give the team 5-8 from the floor get to the line 2 or 3 times. Woody is going to have to pick his spots

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING? THAT I SHOULD STOP POSTING? WOW /red
                        uh,no,no, not you LOL


                        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          I think the Knicks should find a 7'0 goon with no basketball talent that just fouls guys as hard as he can 6 times a game. I miss the Knicks goon basketball. The Knicks arent winning anything if Carmelo continues to build brick houses. How did they even build a 26 point lead shooting 41% for the game. Im looking forward to Amare giving the Knicks some minutes. I think if they have any prayer against the Heat he is going to have to score in bunches and he can. Amare played real well in his role this season. If he can give us 14 and 5 in 24 minutes on 57% shooting I will take that in a second. Come in give the team 5-8 from the floor get to the line 2 or 3 times. Woody is going to have to pick his spots
                          kinda thought that was what KMart was for...I digress.

                          Wade is the real X Factor, Bosh as much as I hate writing it, is solid and LB will do what he does...but 1st Hibbert, Granger, D-West and Sir Hacksalot/ Hansbrough (can't stand that kid) are next.
                          Last edited by giantyankee1976; 05-04-2013, 10:09 AM.


                          NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                          Comment


                          • Did anyone else think the refs last night sucked??
                            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                              uh,no,no, not you LOL
                              Better not be me lol
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • that 4th quarter collapse was so bizarre. if you guys watched the golden state denver game 6 a very similar thing happened in that game too.

                                they had like 49 points with 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter. so they scored 49 points in like 39 minutes. then they somehow score 20 straight points in like 3 minutes. it happened so quick it was shocking.

                                in the end i think the adversity throughout this series will be good for the knicks. going up 3-0 and then losing a couple games, being up 26 in the 4th and almost blowing it. it was a tough test mentally and they pulled through.

                                also i hate mike breen and i'm glad i watched on msg. i heard he was basically willing the celtics comeback. dude is a fake *** knicks fan, he hates melo and constantly roots against the team on the broadcast.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X