Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Source: Marc Berman on Sulia May 4 - 7:29 PM
    Fing Jr Smith man, Instead of resting Melo for a week could of got healthy instead he will be injured for the rest of the playoffs. We need Melo healthy to win this series

U guys watch the Nets game how awful was Joe Johnson. Amare gets a lot of crap but Joe Johnson my god 2-14 for 6 points

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      Fing Jr Smith man, Instead of resting Melo for a week could of got healthy instead he will be injured for the rest of the playoffs. We need Melo healthy to win this series

U guys watch the Nets game how awful was Joe Johnson. Amare gets a lot of crap but Joe Johnson my god 2-14 for 6 points
      JJ stunk it up.. Turrible

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
        No not with Amare's contract. Tell you the truth I like the way Felton is playing, I'm fine with him. I also wouldn't give up JR or Shump so there's really noone I would get rid of.
        True, if Felton keeps playing the way he does, then I'm okay with him.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Shump's the only friggin guy who has any explosiveness, who can make plays on offense and defense.

Comment

Supposedly he was playing on one foot basically though.. But hes only AVG player these days, had a short true prime, and other wise was just a decent player, who i'm glad we didn't sign, as i'd take Shump over em...

Comment

• Gonna be very interesting watching Hibbert and Chandler go at it...

Comment

• Look at the matchup of these 2 teams Melo, JR Smith, Chandler, Felton, Shump VS West, Hibbert, George, and Hill.... God, i can't wait till tommorow!

Perdiction is Melo has very efficent 30plus game..

Comment

• I love JR and hope we resign him, but his rough stretch shouldn't come as a surprise. His game just isn't conducive to long sustainable playoff success. As the defenses get better, his skillset is the easiest to neutralize [outside of Novak].

It would have been nice to have someone who can maybe create 10-12 ppg from the paint whether that would have been Amare or even Sheed. Alas, we can only hope that Chandler and Martin stay out of foul trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Feltons contract is very Reasonable. Play them both together. I would trade Chandler and JR for him

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Originally posted by NYG 5 View Post
                      Shump's the only friggin guy who has any explosiveness, who can make plays on offense and defense.
                      I give Ray credit though, as much as CP3 coming to The Garden gives me thrills; I kinda like Felton, his role sort of reminds me of a Scott Brosius-type.

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      Gonna be very interesting watching Hibbert and Chandler go at it...
                      ...only if Tyson "feels" like playing like a Center.

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      Feltons contract is very Reasonable. Play them both together. I would trade Chandler and JR for him
                      ...I see your PoV, but I'm not for letting the Frontcourt become more soft/ weak either.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                        I give Ray credit though, as much as CP3 coming to The Garden gives me thrills; I kinda like Felton, his role sort of reminds me of a Scott Brosius-type.

...only if Tyson "feels" like playing like a Center.

...I see your PoV, but I'm not for letting the Frontcourt become more soft/ weak either.
                        If the Knicks could get Chris Paul I would do it in a second. He is a Top 10 player maybe top 5.I like Chandler but he is so frustrating to watch. I feel like he should be a lot more productive with his size and athletic ability. I saw the other day people comparing Noah and Chandler and how it was almost split 50/50 "Slight edge to Noah". U never see games like Noah had last night from Chandler. Noah put his team on his back and won the game last night. 12-17, 24 points and 17 boards. Did Chandler score 24 points the whole series against Boston?. I watch how quick he moves his feet and look how well he is built and feel like he should be able to give the Knicks more then he does. Am I the only 1 that thinks he should get more rebounds

Comment

• Carmelo Anthony (shoulder) reiterated that he'll be fine for the Knicks' Game 1 matinee vs. the Pacers on Sunday.
                          "Only time I really feel it is when it's getting hit extremely hard, getting yanked on or something like that," Melo said. "I'll be ready to rock at 3:30." The Pacers' elite defense held the Knicks to 91.8 points in four games this season, and Melo himself shot under 40 percent. We're likely to see some brutal low-scoring games, and Melo's individual matchup with Paul George could be the deciding factor in the series.
                          Source: New York Post May 5 - 9:33 AM
                          Melo is ready to Rock..!!

Comment

If the Knicks could get Chris Paul I would do it in a second. He is a Top 10 player maybe top 5.I like Chandler but he is so frustrating to watch. I feel like he should be a lot more productive with his size and athletic ability. I saw the other day people comparing Noah and Chandler and how it was almost split 50/50 "Slight edge to Noah". U never see games like Noah had last night from Chandler. Noah put his team on his back and won the game last night. 12-17, 24 points and 17 boards. Did Chandler score 24 points the whole series against Boston?. I watch how quick he moves his feet and look how well he is built and feel like he should be able to give the Knicks more then he does. Am I the only 1 that thinks he should get more rebounds
                            Ya, he definetly could give more.. U remember me saying this last yr, and almost everyone thought i was nuts, and now this yr, almost everyone has mentioned feeling just like that...lol

Its all effort, at times it seems he dosen't go for rebounds or even leave his feet for rebounds he should, and just dosen't always play with the fire needed to be one of the best.. Ur right, a guy with his size and athletic ability should be more productive...

We could use a big 13pt 20rebound 3block game from the guy at some point.. 9pt 12rebound is a monster game for Chandler these days.. Hes gotta be a XFactore this series..

Comment

• chandler has bad hands and no touch around the rim. so many times he tries to tip the ball back in instead of just grabbing it with both hands, landing and going back up to slam it.

with that said we don't need him to score to beat indiana. he needs to play great defense in the paint, against their bigs and rebound. if he does that i'll be happy. he still draws a lot of attention on his rolls which opens things up for our shooters.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                                chandler has bad hands and no touch around the rim. so many times he tries to tip the ball back in instead of just grabbing it with both hands, landing and going back up to slam it.

with that said we don't need him to score to beat indiana. he needs to play great defense in the paint, against their bigs and rebound. if he does that i'll be happy. he still draws a lot of attention on his rolls which opens things up for our shooters.
                                This this this and THIS.

He's not aggressive enough on offense. Honestly, Melo plays the center position better because he's strong and can get it in the hoop. He needs to be more aggressive.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X