No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving the lack of ball movement..lol I swear were allergic to scoring points...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      If are offense keeps playing like this we will win the game. I cant see the Pacers being able to keep shooting 50%
      Don't fret, we won't..lol All ready stopped moving the ball, and everything is one pass and whoever has the ball goes one on one..

Comment

• PASS THE BALL!!!!!!

Comment

• Cmon!! stupid Iso crap

Comment

• ugly and sloppy ball

Comment

• Hibbert blocked Melo without leaving his feet..lol

Comment

• I knew we were in trobule when i looked up and we were shooting 50pct and only had 42pts with 2or3 minutes. That dosen't tell you guys something? That tells you were not pushing tempo, and even when were shooting well, were not scoring a ton , which means, teams can stay close, and eventually are pct will drop, which it has and we will start to lose..

Comment

• is there any other even somewhat big name players in the nba that get no respect from the refs like melo? it's disturbing.

Comment

• We'll be fine.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      We'll be fine.
                      thanks, I feel better now

Comment

We'll be fine.
                        Maybe, maybe not.. Were not playing a crap team, dude..

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                          thanks, I feel better now
                          Not me.. I'll feel better when we shoot 53pct and were actually putting up a good chunk of points.. I don't like that even when were shooting good, were not getting any kinda lead and not piling up points... Everything is to slow...

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                            Maybe, maybe not.. Were not playing a crap team, dude..
                            I know lol, we aren't down by 20 or something. Just have to make shots. We're gonna be fine.

Comment

I know lol, we aren't down by 20 or something. Just have to make shots. We're gonna be fine.
                              Did u watch the half? We shot 53pct and barley had a lead.. As soon as we shot even remotley close to normal, we went down 5... Sorry to say, that dosen't gurantee "fine" to me..

Sure, it can turn around and we can win, but this isn't the celtics, this is the number 3 team in the confrence, and they have many talented players.... We are only gonna be "fine" if we push the tempo on offense, and move the ball... If they don't do that, then we won't be fine at all...

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                                Did u watch the half? We shot 53pct and barley had a lead.. As soon as we shot even remotley close to normal, we went down 5... Sorry to say, that dosen't gurantee "fine" to me..

Sure, it can turn around and we can win, but this isn't the celtics, this is the number 3 team in the confrence, and they have many talented players.... We are only gonna be "fine" if we push the tempo on offense, and move the ball... If they don't do that, then we won't be fine at all...
                                Again, we're not down by 20, we just have to tighten up in some areas. We aren't playing abysmal. We're going to be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X