NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Dosen't matter if u miss the FT's.. Were better off not having em call fouls...
    no u get hibbert in foul trouble and we score much easier. he's mauling everyone that comes in the paint and rarely getting called for it. meanwhile on our end of the court you breath on a guy's arm and it's 2 shots.

Comment

• Guys we have zero chance of winning this series if Melo is going to shoot 30%. We need to get Amare on the court . We need someone else who can score efficiently

Comment

• This is the exact offense we seen in the Celtics series.. Its not gonna fly against a better team... Knicks are +7 right now on the Live In play... Thats not a good sign at all...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          Guys we have zero chance of winning this series if Melo is going to shoot 30%. We need to get Amare on the court . We need someone else who can score efficiently
          JR Smith has been a non factor since his elbow as well... Coulden't hit the ocean with a beach ball...

Comment

• JR Smith shoots again..lol Dude is turning into a monster headache...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              Guys we have zero chance of winning this series if Melo is going to shoot 30%. We need to get Amare on the court . We need someone else who can score efficiently
              Lol MELO? Of all people..MELO??! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

MEANWHILE J.R. IS 1-10 LMFAO
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Glad melo and chandler find something funny about again, not probably scoring in the 90's.. All though, it is pretty funny...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Lol MELO? Of all people..MELO??! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

MEANWHILE J.R. IS 1-10 LMFAO
                  They both been duds...

Comment

• Are the knicks drunk?

Comment

• Unreal

Comment

They both been duds...
                        Yes, but Melo hasn't been the one partying and elbowing people..and he's dealing with a shoulder injury. What is J.R.'s excuse?

Comment

• I gurantee this won't stop JR from going out and getting smashed tonight..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Yes, but Melo hasn't been the one partying and elbowing people..and he's dealing with a shoulder injury. What is J.R.'s excuse?
                            Relax, we'll be fine...

Comment

• Same team that struggled against celtics.. This offense is completely lost... I'm sure they got there partying in after the celts series.. They did accomplish alot by beating a 7th seed and all...

Comment

Relax, we'll be fine...
                                And we will lol. You repeating what I say won't change my mind.

Also, I still have a right to complain.

Comment

Working...
                                X