No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and you didn't answer my question..what is J.R.'s excuse for shooting horribly the last what, 2 games?
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Honestly wish i didn't waste such a nice day watching this.. Whatever the knicks are doing shoulden't even be considered basketball.. Its just a big F UP after F UP.. Basketball shoulden't be so bad when u get to the 2nd rd of the playoffs... This is like Boys Club League stuff...

Comment

• can't win when JR is 1 for 20 and getting outplayed by scrubs on their bench.

they are killing us on the boards. countless times they have missed a shot, got a rebound and easy dunk or wide open 3.

cope hits some shots and what do we do? feed the hot hand? no we have kmart shooting jumpers and kidd throwing idiotic cross court passes.

kidd is beyond done. shouldn't even see the floor yet he's out there with his one good quality supposedly being "smart" and having a good feel for the game... he throws the ball away cross court wtf lol.

they look like the smart veteran team, we're out there playing like dumbasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Oh and you didn't answer my question..what is J.R.'s excuse for shooting horribly the last what, 2 games?
          Hes a loser? I don't know.. I think they both have stunk...

Comment

• Someone on Twitter mentioned Melo's knee again, I hope that is not the case..

Comment

• Here we go..

Comment

• Melo got hammered!!

Comment

• Crap, that's 5

Comment

• This games over...

Comment

• Putrid performance!

Comment

• That was absolutely not a foul.

Comment

• I hope Chandler looks back at this game nice and hard..

Comment

• Whats Chandler got today 4pts 4rebounds or something?

Comment

• hibbert has games like this where he can't miss and then he has games where he misses everything.

why is shump not in the game? explain that one woody.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                                Whats Chandler got today 4pts 4rebounds or something?
                                Whatever it is, he's the softest center in the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X