No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plenty of chances to get back in the game. we're sleepwalking out there.

Comment

• Another game in the 80's.. Freaking ridiculous.. Sorry JR, ur 3pt play means nothing at this point... Never mind, u bricked ur FT anyways..

Comment

• Kinda expected this after Friday's win., but they can't go down 0-2
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
          plenty of chances to get back in the game. we're sleepwalking out there.
          This games been over...

Comment

• I'm not terribly upset, but I am concerned (Yes, we will be fine, maybe not this game..but we are).
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• where was that all game JR

Comment

• J.R. you are too hot and cold. Pick a side..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  I'm not terribly upset, but I am concerned (Yes, we will be fine, maybe not this game..but we are).
                  Saying we'll be fine is easy to say, but in reailty, were not fine...

Comment

• just funny that teams wait till the last couple minutes to play hard

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      This games been over...
                      never over til it's over. this is basketball. the celtics went on a 20-0 run against us in like 3 minutes.

Comment

• Alittle to late guys... Be nice if they played offense like this all game, ey?? Nope, to hard to figure out that the tempo is flat out killing em...

Comment

• stop leaving george hill wide open. that would be ideal.

Comment

Alittle to late guys... Be nice if they played offense like this all game, ey?? Nope, to hard to figure out that the tempo is flat out killing em...
                            Exactly they try to play a half court game all game and now they run, makes no sense.

Comment

Saying we'll be fine is easy to say, but in reailty, were not fine...
                              It's not easy to say, actually it's very hard to say, because everyone around you is angry and doubting the team. So no, it's really not easy to say.

We literally just finished with the Celtics series, these guys are probably exhausted mentally and physically. Anything can happen in a 7 game series. Look at the Clippers vs the Grizz, Clippers were up 2-0 and lost. 2 years ago, the Bulls CRUSHED the Heat by 20 or so points and the Heat beat them in 5. I have so many examples. Adjustments will be made.

Comment

• I just wanna watch that radio shack commercial over and over again..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X