No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I think the Knicks play more loose on the road, I'm always worried when they play at home
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      It's not easy to say, actually it's very hard to say, because everyone around you is angry and doubting the team. So no, it's really not easy to say.

We literally just finished with the Celtics series, these guys are probably exhausted mentally and physically. Anything can happen in a 7 game series. Look at the Clippers vs the Grizz, Clippers were up 2-0 and lost. 2 years ago, the Bulls CRUSHED the Heat by 20 or so points and the Heat beat them in 5. I have so many examples. Adjustments will be made.
      Did the pacers not just finish the hawks where they had to travel from Indiana to atl and back and then up here, and we only traveled between Bos and NY?? They finished the series on teh same day..lol

And yes, it is easy to say.. We'll be fine.. See??lol I go by how the team looks, and we haven't looked good in god knows how many games, and it took record low qters from celtics to even win that series..

Comment

• Wow.. I've seen it all

Comment

• Chandler is a moron!

Comment

• lol why is Chandler pushing him out of bounds

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              Did the pacers not just finish the hawks where they had to travel from Indiana to atl and back and then up here, and we only traveled between Bos and NY?? They finished the series on teh same day..lol

And yes, it is easy to say.. We'll be fine.. See??lol I go by how the team looks, and we haven't looked good in god knows how many games, and it took record low qters from celtics to even win that series..
              The Hawks? Ha..yeah because the Hawks are any good.

It's easy to say that if you don't mean it.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• OMG can we please gang rebound

Comment

• Nice work Tyson

Comment

• Chandler is a clown! Seriously, take ur leadership qualties and hit the rd, u freaking toolbag!

Comment

• bye Chandler get off the court...jesus christ man

Comment

• wtf chandler. we get that stop we still have a chance. what an idiot.

Comment

• never thought I'd say this but maybe we do need Amare for this series

Comment

• ...my F'n god

these dudes stink

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• rebounding and defense did us in. complain about the offense all you want it's not why we lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                The Hawks? Ha..yeah because the Hawks are any good.

It's easy to say that if you don't mean it.
                                So the Pacers aren't tired then because they played the Hawks? They traveled more, had the exact same amount of games, and finished the exact same day.. It don't matter, were not fine.. U can't even know that... If ur down in a series, then ur hoping u come back, ur certainly not fine...

Comment

Working...
                                X