Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Great game knicks...
    -1

    Comment


    • Now JR can go get his drinky on...

      Comment


      • Chandler better learn toughen up.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Ama're can't play defense....
          He can't but he has size and can score, right now Chandler just doesn't look right out there
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

          Comment


          • I would be all over trying to trade Tyson Chandler in the offseason.. Forget that dude! Hes a waste!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
              He can't but he has size and can score, right now Chandler just doesn't look right out there
              We don't need size. We need guys who can defend Chandler has size and can't defend like he should.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • had every chance to get back in the game. rebounding killed us big time. JR with another no show. once again scrubs went off for the other team. DJ Augustin? seriously?

                the pacers average 90 points a game. look at the final score.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  We don't need size. We need guys who can defend Chandler has size and can't defend like he should.
                  really cause for a long stretch in the 3rd they weren't scoring anything. My point is that if Chandler is not getting rebounds, not defending like he should, and not getting lobs I'd rather have Amare out there.
                  Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 05-05-2013, 06:24 PM.
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                  Comment


                  • Tyson has become a liability in the Paint. period. brutal 2nd half.

                    Melo has to STOP looking for the refs to call a foul in his favor too.


                    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                      had every chance to get back in the game. rebounding killed us big time. JR with another no show. once again scrubs went off for the other team. DJ Augustin? seriously?

                      the pacers average 90 points a game. look at the final score.
                      yeah Augustin I mean come on man, you can't let that guy beat you. Looks like the Knicks were just happy to make it to the second round
                      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                      Comment


                      • we desperately need amare for this series. he gives size and rebounding.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                          Tyson has become a liability in the Paint. period. brutal 2nd half.

                          Melo has to STOP looking for the refs to call a foul in his favor too.
                          +1
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                          Comment


                          • I mean seriously there is no reason why Chandler can't give 15 points a game. It would make such a difference but he just can't
                            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                            Comment


                            • LOL, way to go Melo, talk about hating


                              http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...e-player-award


                              NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                                LOL, way to go Melo, talk about hating


                                http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...e-player-award
                                Dude just can't win..lol.
                                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X