No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brick, brick, brick, brick..etc brick,brick,brick..etc I hope the bulls beat these overrated chumps..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      brick, brick, brick, brick..etc brick,brick,brick..etc I hope the bulls beat these overrated chumps..
      How are they overrated? Because they are facing the same lethal defense we went 0-4 against? Oh.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Crickets crickets lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          How are they overrated? Because they are facing the same lethal defense we went 0-4 against? Oh.
          I didn't know defense had anything to do with bricking wideopen jumpers and missing 20layups...

Comment

Crickets crickets lol..
            What is that avatar u have? It freaks me out..lol

Comment

• brick, brick, brick..etc Brick, brick , brick..etc

Comment

• Chalmers, there poing guard just missed 3outta 5 FT's...lol Thats pathetic.. Only in todays NBA, do point guards miss FT's like that...

Comment

I didn't know defense had anything to do with bricking wideopen jumpers and missing 20layups...
                  They aren't a jump shooting team. Chicago is making them take jumpers.

Comment

• Come on Bulls!!!!

Comment

What is that avatar u have? It freaks me out..lol
                      Uh, it's John Mayer...

Comment

They aren't a jump shooting team. Chicago is making them take jumpers.
                        Thats all Chris Bosh is, is a Jump Shooter.. Mike Miller, Ray Allen, Mario Chalmers, Shane Battier, and Haslem, its all they do is shoot jumpers... Litteraly thats it.lol Lebron is the MVP because he can do it all, and Wade is about the only one thats not a pure jump shooter, but hes missed mad layups...

Comment

Uh, it's John Mayer...
                          not a fan of john mayer.. I didn't know. To soft for me...

Comment

Thats all Chris Bosh is, is a Jump Shooter.. Mike Miller, Ray Allen, Mario Chalmers, Shane Battier, and Haslem, its all they do is shoot jumpers... Litteraly thats it.lol Lebron is the MVP because he can do it all, and Wade is about the only one thats not a pure jump shooter, but hes missed mad layups...
                            That's basketball, sometimes the ball goes in the hoop, sometimes it doesn't.

Comment

not a fan of john mayer.. I didn't know. To soft for me...
                              Soft or not, he can freaking play a guitar.

Comment

That's basketball, sometimes the ball goes in the hoop, sometimes it doesn't.
                                Yes, my point is, i watched basketball since 1990, and i've watched the fundamentals in basketball go down the cr-apper.. Its a diffrent game now..

Comment

Working...
                                X