Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hahah, the bulls are gonna beat these bums.. I love it!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      hahah, the bulls are gonna beat these bums.. I love it!!!
      This game isn't over.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Wade and Bosh...lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          This game isn't over.
          ya it is...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            ya it is...
            Ok NOW it might be over...
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • To bad they coulden't of hit a couple of those easy layups they missed... The heat deserve to lose this game....

              Comment


              • Why did Wade go for 3? Now THAT is stupid.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • A airball from like 3feet away by lebron...lol Mad funny!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    A airball from like 3feet away by lebron...lol Mad funny!!!!
                    Not a jump shooter.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Why did Wade go for 3? Now THAT is stupid.
                      thats what happens when u got a team that is to busy worrying about twitter followers and being cool..

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                        thats what happens when u got a team that is to busy worrying about twitter followers and being cool..
                        I wonder if Spoelstra called that...if he did he's an idiot.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • MVP, MVP!!!!lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                            MVP, MVP!!!!lol
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              I wonder if Spoelstra called that...if he did he's an idiot.
                              A guy who could barley make a layup shooting a 3? I sure hope not.. Maybe if they actually just worried more about putting the ball in the hoop instead of being flashy all the time,they'd of won.. Not to mention, its gross watching guys being considered the best in the league not be able to shoot a simply jump shot.. U leave the bulls open,t hey hit there shots.. U can tell they practice hard, they focus, and they don't take things for granted..

                              I'm sure they'll be runnign to there computers to tweet as we speak...lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Thats awesome man!!!lol I wonder who will look cooler at the postgame press confrence, Wade, Lebron, or Bosh?? I hope they really pick there outfits well, its really important..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X