No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add Chandler to the Wake-Up call while y'all at it.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Add Jason Kidd to the wake up call list as well..lol Guy isn't a scorer, but to not score in like 6straight games is nuts.. If he isn't gonna give us a timely 3pter or 2, then at least give us 7-10 dimes...

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        Add Jason Kidd to the wake up call list as well..lol Guy isn't a scorer, but to not score in like 6straight games is nuts.. If he isn't gonna give us a timely 3pter or 2, then at least give us 7-10 dimes...
        He's causing the problem as well. When he's not scoring, he's giving it to J.R. and Melo.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• ugh... reggie miller calling the game.

Comment

• Prigioni with first hoop of the game...

Comment

• Gettin to that lane early, i like!

Comment

• Way to go Melo! Agressive, i love it!

Comment

• That was one time, Chandler being a bum helped us...lol SHUMP!

Comment

• tyson bumming it already. allowed 3 layups and fumbled an alley oop.

Comment

• and another layup. dude is horrible. bring in kmart.

Comment

• WHy is it so hard for us to go quick in the shot clock consistently? We don't score when we dwindle the shot clock down, and we almost always score when we go quicker in the shot clock...

Comment

• i'd prefer camby over tyson at this point. at least he'll rebound and block shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                            i'd prefer camby over tyson at this point. at least he'll rebound and block shots.
                            he almost bumbled away that wideopen dunk..lol

Comment

• Felton is beasting! keep attacking early in the clock boys!

Comment

• Attacking and i'm loving it! Outside of Tyson, i'm happy...

Comment

Working...
                                X