Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is tyson still in there?

Comment

• Chandler Freaking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• another one. tyson is horrible. can't stand it anymore. trade him at halftime for a bag of chips.

Comment

• Tyson is getting abused.

He couldn't box up a gift..
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
            why is tyson still in there?
            Seriously! The moron didn't even crash down on the boards when Hill put up that desperation 3 and then the moron was nowhere to be found on that offensive rebound and putback right after that.. He su-cks!

Comment

• Tyson is a pu-ssy... Seriously, he is!

Comment

• Im starting to really dislike stevenson. The scrappy little ******* irritates me.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  he almost bumbled away that wideopen dunk..lol
                  west could have easily blocked him or stole it but he didn't want to get his 2nd foul.

we're up but this game is pissing me off. just like the last game they are bricking shots, then just getting the rebound and laying it in.

gang rebound! forget fast breaks i want all 5 guys in the paint to get the ball. we should be up a lot more.

Comment

ugh... reggie miller calling the game.
                    i KNOOOOWW, it's like Aikman/ Buck

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• SUIT UP PATRICK!

Comment

• Chandler could learn alot from the Warrior Pat Ewing!

Comment

west could have easily blocked him or stole it but he didn't want to get his 2nd foul.

we're up but this game is pissing me off. just like the last game they are bricking shots, then just getting the rebound and laying it in.

gang rebound! forget fast breaks i want all 5 guys in the paint to get the ball. we should be up a lot more.
                          I'm just happy were attacking early in the shot clock...

Comment

• hahah, we got a TO and we didn't even have the ball..lol AWESOME!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                              hahah, we got a TO and we didn't even have the ball..lol AWESOME!
                              LOL . Cant imagine that call will stand

Comment

• i like that we're playing big. melo is passing well he needs to keep it up. his shot is still erratic.

Comment

Working...
                                X