• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    LOL . Cant imagine that call will stand
    Looks like ur right..

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
      i like that we're playing big. melo is passing well he needs to keep it up. his shot is still erratic.
      Just keep attacking on offense, these guys love playing D when there all getting involved on Offense and hitting shots and attacking..

Comment

• wtf JR don't piss off the refs

Comment

• Not bad considering JR and Melo are still missing shots...

Comment

• Better offensively tonight.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• still feel we could of had even more points, as we missed some opps, but can't complain about 27, which is rare for us this post season..

Comment

• Hibbert is a beast in the paint. He doesnt even have to guard chandler. Chandler is completely useless

Comment

• 29 has to be our highest point output this postseason. Hopefully they keep this up.

Comment

• Melo!!! All right boys, i love the offense! Now its up to Woodson to tell these guys to keep up the tempo.. I'm alittle nervous to see us with our team to start the 2nd qter, as thats not gave us much offense lately...

Comment

• Nice way to end the quarter.

Hope we don't let up in the 2nd.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Hibbert just slides over to whoever drives to the paint leaving the useless Chandler wide open.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                          still feel we could of had even more points, as we missed some opps, but can't complain about 27, which is rare for us this post season..
                          Im not liking how this game looks so far. The Knicks offense has been great but the Pacers are still shooting over 50% and out rebounding us. Once the TO's stop we r in trouble. They arent turning it over 7 times a quarter

Comment

• i pray our bench unit doesn't blow the lead like they did in game 1. i think novak is active this game, not sure if he'll play though. woody should go big with camby at the 5 and kmart at the 4. not sure if he will tho.

Comment

• take notes chandler. that's what a big is supposed to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                                i pray our bench unit doesn't blow the lead like they did in game 1. i think novak is active this game, not sure if he'll play though. woody should go big with camby at the 5 and kmart at the 4. not sure if he will tho.
                                He finally smartened up and put Cope in there to start the 2nd, as we've gotten nothing with our units that start the 2nd qters lately.. Copes defense was improving as well....

Comment

Working...
                                X