• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melo and JR are 7-21
    The rest of the team
    15-23

if those guys shoot like that in the 2nd half we will lose

Comment

• J.R. has all of New Yorks turnovers with 3.

Hope Woody is screaming at him.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
        We are in some trouble right now. We have the lead but the way we got it isnt sustainable.
        I'm starting to not be able to stand JR Smith...

Smith and Melo a combined 7-21.... SImply not gonna cut it.. WE go from 29 to 18 scoring by qter... Thats crazy!

Comment

• http://deadspin.com/5986076/ladies-j...ou-sopping-wet

Comment

• Barkley dosen't think we have a chance to beat the pacers in this series...

Comment

• barkley is a tool

Comment

• Hes a a-sshole...

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  Barkley dosen't think we have a chance to beat the pacers in this series...
                  I agree if Melo and JR keep shooting like this we wont win more then a game or 2. Its looks like Pacers in 6

Comment

• To show how little a lead we actually have, we'd be losing if we didn't get 3-4 outta Kenyon Martin in the 1st half..lol I woulden't bank on that again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      I agree if Melo and JR keep shooting like this we wont win more then a game or 2. Its looks like Pacers in 6
                      No. He's saying Melo taking bad shots is not why we are going to lose. He is saying we are going to lose because they are the better team overall lol.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Someone tell me how a 13 point lead goes down to 5 by the end of the half? This team is really pissing me off. Melo is still taking bad shots and JR...smh. I wish they would just take the ball to the basket and when they are doubled team kick it out...jesus man let someone else shoot it.
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• I got a feeling were gonna have to come from behind to win this game... I hate to say it and i hope i'm wrong, but were just not playing good basketball for more then a few minutes here and there... We certainly can't put 2straight good qters together...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            No. He's saying Melo taking bad shots is not why we are going to lose. He is saying we are going to lose because they are the better team overall lol.
                            If Melo and JR shot their season averages we would of won Game 1 and would be up 12 points right now

Comment

• I really thought this was the game we were gonna go over 100 again or get right to the cusp(98-99)..

Comment

• Game 1 ok.... I understand how you lose that 1, but if they go down 0-2 to the Pacers, on their own home court I will be sick.
                                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                                X