Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yes, MELOS back...

    Comment


    • pablo!!!!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        I'm freaking out! I want this to be a series while we wait freaking 3days between games, and not just be waiting for the inevitable down 2-0... This is the biggest QTER in NYK basketball since 2000....
        Me too man hopefully they have some pride and win this game, 5 days until the next game damn
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          With Prig.
          Good call!!!!!!!!!!! I love that guy so much it hurts!!!lol

          Comment


          • Pablooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Love that guy
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

            Comment


            • Tyson Chandler with another awesome performance. 2 rebounds in 23 minutes. People say Amare will kill us . we are getting nothing from Chandler

              Comment


              • I'm liking the mid-range shot from Prig.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • El- Dipablo!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    I'm liking the mid-range shot from Prig.
                    Very nice indeed...

                    Comment


                    • PABBBBLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

                      HHAAAAAA----UUUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                        Me too man hopefully they have some pride and win this game, 5 days until the next game damn
                        the long layoff sucks as a fan but i think it will be good for the team. lots of guys can use some rest.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                          the long layoff sucks as a fan but i think it will be good for the team. lots of guys can use some rest.
                          melo needs that shoulder to heal

                          Comment


                          • Very important we keep this urgency up the entire qter... Things change quick in the NBA...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              Tyson Chandler with another awesome performance. 2 rebounds in 23 minutes. People say Amare will kill us . we are getting nothing from Chandler
                              I wouldn't mind seeing Amare for this series at all at least he would give you more then 4 points
                              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                                Very important we keep this urgency up the entire qter... Things change quick in the NBA...
                                Especially when the Knicks have the lead
                                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X