No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These days off are a great thing for this team. Maybe we get Melo healthy and JR can clear his head

Comment

• We finally played our best in a postseason game! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• meh, i want more and consitently too.

why do they get raggedy just before the Half? I mean yes blowing the Pacers backs out is great esp. with Reggie courtside, but I just don't believe they can really go deep playing mid-range to 3Ball Iso plays...

I get amped when I see that smash or pretty lay-up (in the Paint) and yes I harp on it a lot because in general the Team that controls the Paint in terms of points and lay-ups, generally comes away with a "convincing win."

Again the days off before Gm3 should be beneficial for our guys both mentally and physically and I hope whatever is going on with Melo's shoulder clears up. i hope JR can contribute successively and Chandler does more down low.

So far in this post-season, my salutes go to Felton, Shump and Pablo...Melo is automatic but he is a shooter as supposed to a complete player and for that we need the Team to step in and step up.

Good W though, go Knicks !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• not playing until saturday will help the knicks. melo needs rest, JR needs reps. felton tweaked his ankle and can use some rest. the older guys on our team and guys with little nagging injuries can all use some time off. then the obvious stuff like extra practice time, stat gets more time to get ready to come back. as a fan it sucks but at least we got the win and can enjoy it for a few days.

Comment

• Ya' know I want Stat to play, he deserves it and I hope he can play at The Garden and I hope the fans let him hear our appreciation.

I really credit him for the genesis of our dark Zeke and D'Antoni Days...not him solely but his coming heralded a new start of sorts.

Big ups to Stat !

Comment

• http://25.media.tumblr.com/c1f878153...cs46o2_400.gif

This is all I gotta say..

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                yea, Shump went Beastmode in the 3rd...

Comment

• i felt like this play changed the momentum of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                    i felt like this play changed the momentum of the game.
                    Can you say poster?
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I think the crowd was giving good energy too...with Reggie and Ewing in the house, you got to.

Comment

• Someone on UltimateKnicks said this, and I agree 100%

"It is inexcusable that Melo, Smith and Shumpert are the only ones that grabbed more than 5 boards and also more than 5 rebounds. I'm glad those 3 crashed the boards but Tyson HAS to do a better job establishing himself and so does Martin. We aren't going to beat the Pacers in Indy if we go on like that."

Tyson came up big for us here and there, but his performance has been lack luster thus far. There have been so many times where guys are just getting easy layups and offensive rebounds. This has got to stop. Hibbert destroys Tyson and anyone else that goes at him head on because he won't be aggressive.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rudyy;761537]Someone on UltimateKnicks said this, and I agree 100%

"It is inexcusable that Melo, Smith and Shumpert are the only ones that grabbed more than 5 boards and also more than 5 rebounds. I'm glad those 3 crashed the boards but Tyson HAS to do a better job establishing himself and so does Martin. We aren't going to beat the Pacers in Indy if we go on like that."

Tyson came up big for us here and there, but his performance has been lack luster thus far. There have been so many times where guys are just getting easy layups and offensive rebounds. This has got to stop. Hibbert destroys Tyson and anyone else that goes at him head on because he won't be aggressive. [/QUOTE
                          I said on Twitter how overrated Tson is and people came and jumped down my throat . Telling me he is the best center in the NBA what a joke. Noah,Howard, Marc Gasol,Al Horford i would take in a second over Tyson.The guy said Tyson was even with Noah which is BS. Ive never seen Tyson take over a game like the other 3 have. Tyson is an expensive role player.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Redeyejedi;761542]
                            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Someone on UltimateKnicks said this, and I agree 100%

Tyson came up big for us here and there, but his performance has been lack luster thus far. There have been so many times where guys are just getting easy layups and offensive rebounds. This has got to stop. Hibbert destroys Tyson and anyone else that goes at him head on because he won't be aggressive. [/QUOTE
                            I said on Twitter how overrated Tson is and people came and jumped down my throat . Telling me he is the best center in the NBA what a joke. Noah,Howard, Marc Gasol,Al Horford i would take in a second over Tyson.The guy said Tyson was even with Noah which is BS. Ive never seen Tyson take over a game like the other 3 have. Tyson is an expensive role player.
                            They probably don't watch basketball because that is absurd. I wish Tyson could give a tenth of the energy Noah gives. That man would die on the basketball court if that meant winning the game.

The frustrating part is he can play the position, and play it well..it's just effort. Where is it? And why don't you have it?
                            Then he's the first person to start screaming at refs and arguing from something he probably did.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                                Who would of thought that signing at PG was going to give us big 4th quarter minutes. Wasnt J Kidd going to do that. When was the last time Jason Kidd scored? How is 1 of the top makers in 3 pointers made afraid to shoot the basketball

Comment

Working...
                                X