No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I came last night and turned on the TV right at the Shumpert putback.

Prigioni really needs more time over JR Smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
      I came last night and turned on the TV right at the Shumpert putback.

Prigioni really needs more time over JR Smith.
      I think the time off will be good for Jr Smith

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rudyy;761546]
        Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
        They probably don't watch basketball because that is absurd. I wish Tyson could give a tenth of the energy Noah gives. That man would die on the basketball court if that meant winning the game.

The frustrating part is he can play the position, and play it well..it's just effort. Where is it? And why don't you have it?
        Then he's the first person to start screaming at refs and arguing from something he probably did.
        Tyson has a higher physical ability then all the guys listed outside of Howard.
        Last edited by Redeyejedi; 05-08-2013, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?s...5&city=newyork Thoughts?
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Great win for the team, the rest will be big in getting Stat back to being acclimated with the team. Having him in there to give them another viable big to go with Chandler and Martin will help. They need to work him on pick and rolls with Felton alot and also let him draw Hibbert out of the paint.
            All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

• Paaaa-blo !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• wow, same start for Miami, Chalmers getting right to hole for easy layup and then inexplicably passes it and taking to long on offense and Wade getting stuffed by the rim and Bosh being useless...

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Shoot, i might wanna play Miami over Chicago, if we do end up moving on...lol

Comment

• Wade and Bosh are awful.. THe heat can't do anything when Lebron isn't on the court, they miss the easiest shots u will ever see...

Comment

• Lebron was 6for6 in the 1st qter, and now theres like 3mins to go in the 2nd qter, and hes 6for7 and the heat stopped scoring basically.. Hes way to passive.. He also sucks at FT's...

If we beat Indy, i really would rather face the heat...

Comment

• Jimmy Butler is awesome...

Comment

• Ok, for the first time, the Heat actually look scary, as they just ran off 9pts in like a minute with awesome passing and dunking...

Comment

• mother **** the heat they are classless *** holes for running up the score like this.

seriously remember how everyone hated Belicheck for his Pats running up scores? So what's the difference here?

I hated teh Heat since the days of Alonzo Mourning and this version of them is even more disgusting than ever.

**** the heat.

Comment

• wow...all i can say is wow.

flopping, classless, trendy-looking **** birds.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                                mother **** the heat they are classless *** holes for running up the score like this.

seriously remember how everyone hated Belicheck for his Pats running up scores? So what's the difference here?

I hated teh Heat since the days of Alonzo Mourning and this version of them is even more disgusting than ever.

**** the heat.
                                I'm on the score as much as u can.. U see to many teams come back from huge scores and then people get mad about that, but when they continue to score, people get mad at that..lol U score, and score as much as possible.. Oh well, if they get the snot beat outta em.. I could care less...

Comment

Working...
                                X