No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klay Thompson and Steph Curry are just so fun to watch!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      I'm on the score as much as u can.. U see to many teams come back from huge scores and then people get mad about that, but when they continue to score, people get mad at that..lol U score, and score as much as possible.. Oh well, if they get the snot beat outta em.. I could care less...
      i hear you but this reeked and though I'm no fan of the slluB, i detest the heat greatly.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post

i felt like this play changed the momentum of the game.
        it did , it felt like the game was slipping away until then. Melo took the game over from theRE. All it took was some confidence. Its amazing how good the Defense can be at times. In 4 of the 5 playoff wins they have just shut teams completely down for quarters and halves . They didnt have a FG for 12 minutes
        Last edited by Redeyejedi; 05-08-2013, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Now do u guys see why i said the other day i'd take a team of Currys and Thompsons over anyone else? Klay Thompson with a 29pt 1st half and hit 7 3's..lol Those 2 are just the kinda players i like.. If they are open, they score... They don't brick wideopen jumpers and are really good kids.. I love watching those 2 play..

Comment

• i rather a team with gritty hard-nosers who'll D up anybody and show no fear supplemented with a dominant frontcourt that will smash-n-dash kissing it off the glass go toe-for-toe, line-for-line.

finesse is cool, but I prefer grinding it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
              i rather a team with gritty hard-nosers who'll D up anybody and show no fear supplemented with a dominant frontcourt that will smash-n-dash kissing it off the glass go toe-for-toe, line-for-line.

finesse is cool, but I prefer grinding it out.
              I honestly think the Warriors are going to the Finals this yr... As far as finesse vs grinders, the warriors have Bogut and Landry to do that.. Curry and Thompson are guards, and both can go to the cup as well as shoot the lights out.. Shoot, Thompson had what, 14rebounds or something last night from the 2guard spot? Absoulute studs!

Comment

I honestly think the Warriors are going to the Finals this yr... As far as finesse vs grinders, the warriors have Bogut and Landry to do that.. Curry and Thompson are guards, and both can go to the cup as well as shoot the lights out.. Shoot, Thompson had what, 14rebounds or something last night from the 2guard spot? Absoulute studs!
                They aren't beating the Grizz. Can't see it.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• media trying to create a story out of nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                    media trying to create a story out of nothing.
                    These days off are a blessing for the Knicks then 2 more off before Tuesdays Game 4. I think JR goes off on Saturday.

Dont get why the NBA had Double headers the last 2 nights then a day off tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeeez Knicks
                      Originally posted by j4remi
                      The Prigioni Impact magnified by incredible numbers!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...FTThirdStories

But advanced metrics, particularly in the postseason, help clarify his value. Consider that the Knicks have dominated opponents by 24 points per 100 possessions in the 155 minutes Prigioni has spent on the floor. On the flip side, they've actually been outscored by four points per 100 plays in the 234 minutes he's sat out, according to NBA.com. This might explain why the Knicks have struggled on offense during second and fourth quarters in the playoffs; Prigioni has seen most of his minutes in the first and third.
                      Finding a rationale is simple. The Knicks—who went one-on-one more than anyone during the regular season and began stagnating too much in the playoffs—pass the ball far more often when Prigioni is involved. Case in point: 57.4% of the Knicks' playoff baskets with Prigioni on the floor have been assisted, far more than the 36.7% rate the team logged on baskets with him on the bench. That is easily the NBA's largest on-court/off-court assist disparity this postseason, according to Stats LLC.
                      With Prigioni, Anthony has taken fewer shots (28 attempts per 48 minutes, down from 34) with greater accuracy (38% from distance, up from 25%). Perhaps most important, 57.7% of Anthony's baskets have stemmed from an assist when he shares the court with Prigioni. That is a steep increase from the 31% of Anthony baskets that are assisted without Prigioni playing. For context, Anthony scores more unassisted baskets with Kidd playing and experiences no real change with Felton in.
                      Some good stats that help show Prig's impact. He has been so awesome this postseason and has only been getting better and more confident.

I loved that play where we got the offensive rebound, Prigs had the ball, Melo was open at the 3 point line, but Prigs kept the ball and slowed it up, motioned for him to post up, we took a few extra seconds off the clock and we got Melo a great shot.
                      some stats that confirm what we're seeing with our eyes... we are much better when pablo is on the floor.

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/2013/news/05/10/a...l?cid=nba.2013

cautiously optimistic for Stat.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                          Hopefully he at least takes some of the pressure off the other guys and takes some of their fouls.; anything from a D standpoint he gives us will be huge. Also we now can penetrate and Hibbert will have to respect that Amare can throw one down if he doesn't pay attention to him
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Shoot, i might wanna play Miami over Chicago, if we do end up moving on...lol
                            Will worry about next rounds opponent next round. Hopefully we do move on. Getting game 3 will go a long way towards that goal
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                              Will worry about next rounds opponent next round. Hopefully we do move on. Getting game 3 will go a long way towards that goal
                              Yeah, getting game 3 would go a long way in taking momentum away from IND. They just need to keep playing fast and force the Pacers into their game tempo.
                              All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

• I hope the Knicks lose for Rudy's sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X