No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't stomach watching Amare on Defense... I mean, its really hard to even watch.... U coulden't give less effort if u tried to give less effort...

Comment

• Teauge with 18pts 1st half..lol Amare Stoudamire getting trashed by Announcers for Help defense.. Not that its a secret, but they said he gives no help what so ever....

Comment

• Holy Crap, Melo just hit 3 3pointers in a row, last one with a Cool assist from Felton going in between his legs bouncing it backwards to Melo who was light yrs behind the 3pt line, and he drilled it! Now theres the Melo from early on in the season!!! Wow!

Comment

• Freaking Melo first gets a Tech because he got frustrated he got poked in eye then shoots right after and airballs it, thank god Amare got the offensive, but at best, we'll be up 1 with 1min plus to go... Who knows if were gonna win this one or not? Way to much isolation and zero ball movement.. Hopefully Melo hits his crazy shot, becasue chances are its gonna be a crazy contested shot down the stretch... We shall see...

Comment

• Terrible Turnover by Melo after a ridiculous shot by JR Smith..lol Laughable.. God, we'll be lucky to pull this one out...

Comment

• Wow, through it all, melo gets a And 1.. amazing! If knciks steal this one, i'd be shocked! Still giving up way to many points, but whatever! Steal this one knicks!

Comment

• Melo certainly played a overall great game, win or lose.. A great bounce back game for him.. Please let it be the beggining of him coming back into MVP form!

Comment

• Wow, I can't believe it, we did it..lol A good bounce back after last nights embaressing game.. Still Defense is horrendus, but all i care about for tonight is the victory! Way to go Melo, and nice distributing by Felton...

Comment

• Boo-Yah.. Melo baby!

Comment

• Our defense needs to tighten up. Other than that, good game.

MELO FOR MVP.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• if we lost this game with melo playing like a god... thankfully we pulled it out...

chandler is such a bum on defense lately. some of the blame goes to felton who couldn't stay in front of teague all night... but chandler needs to play smarter and give much more effort.

the novak-melo-stat lineup is horrible too. don't know what woodson is thinking there... i guess he has little choice with camby and sheed hurt but i'd rather had kurt in there at the 4 and melo at the 3. or even brewer or someone defensive minded at the 3.

stat looks like he's regaining form. still not a good defender but he still grabs some boards and blocks some shots.

we needed this game bad. only one game behind miami now. we'd be the 1st seed right now if we won that philly game but it is what it is. our schedule is favorable coming up,.. only 1 team with a winning record in the next few games and most of them at home.

we need to get back on a streak... win these next few and get everyone playing together, get the chemistry better and hopefully camby or rasheed or both get healthy soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                          Wow, I can't believe it, we did it..lol A good bounce back after last nights embaressing game.. Still Defense is horrendus, but all i care about for tonight is the victory! Way to go Melo, and nice distributing by Felton...
                          yea felton dished it to a wide open melo for a lot of those 3s he made after penetrating and getting the defense to collapse... something we've been missing when he was hurt. he made some shots too which is always good. JR had a nice bounce back game too. pretty much everyone played well outside of novak and chandler. pablo had some real good minutes...

anyone know what happened to kidd? he started the game but left and never came back. the announcers said something about it but i didn't hear exactly ehat the details were... not sure if he had back spasms again or what.,.. hopefully he's okay.

Comment

• Why is Chandler so lethargic? Oh my God, it drives me insane. He does NOT fight for the ball. The tap outs are cool but sometimes you really just have to grab those. Not put one hand up and try to swipe it your way..
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Yeah defense is spotty but a W is a W and Melo is on another level this season. I also think Amar'e is getting back to form but his style and Melo's seem awkward together.

I think Chandler's hiding an injury (neck or shoulder)

The thing is as weak as the East is, you still need bodies to D up. It seems like Woodson has them running some kind of Zone defense and thus the lanes for the cutters to get through. Hopefully this will get addressed sooner than later.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                                yea felton dished it to a wide open melo for a lot of those 3s he made after penetrating and getting the defense to collapse... something we've been missing when he was hurt. he made some shots too which is always good. JR had a nice bounce back game too. pretty much everyone played well outside of novak and chandler. pablo had some real good minutes...

anyone know what happened to kidd? he started the game but left and never came back. the announcers said something about it but i didn't hear exactly ehat the details were... not sure if he had back spasms again or what.,.. hopefully he's okay.
                                Ya, Kidds been battling something? ALl i know, is thank god Feltons back, becasue now Kidd can get back to limited minutes off the bench.. Prigioni is shooting the 3 way better then i thought he would when i seen em in the Olympics. A huge signing was Prigioni, because having 3pg's is prooving to be the biggest asset to this team so far this season!

Comment

Working...
                                X