NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    if we lost this game with melo playing like a god... thankfully we pulled it out...

chandler is such a bum on defense lately. some of the blame goes to felton who couldn't stay in front of teague all night... but chandler needs to play smarter and give much more effort.

the novak-melo-stat lineup is horrible too. don't know what woodson is thinking there... i guess he has little choice with camby and sheed hurt but i'd rather had kurt in there at the 4 and melo at the 3. or even brewer or someone defensive minded at the 3.

stat looks like he's regaining form. still not a good defender but he still grabs some boards and blocks some shots.

we needed this game bad. only one game behind miami now. we'd be the 1st seed right now if we won that philly game but it is what it is. our schedule is favorable coming up,.. only 1 team with a winning record in the next few games and most of them at home.

we need to get back on a streak... win these next few and get everyone playing together, get the chemistry better and hopefully camby or rasheed or both get healthy soon.
    Even on Offense, Novak simply isn't given long enough to get shots off anymore.. The NBA truley has done a wonderful job adapting to Novaks game.. Hes been absoulutley useless for awhile now..

I brought up a stat back when we were still playing pretty well, that showed how good we were when Novak scored in Double digits, and i don't think its a coincidence that since Novaks been basically invisible, alot of our Losses are occuring.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Why is Chandler so lethargic? Oh my God, it drives me insane. He does NOT fight for the ball. The tap outs are cool but sometimes you really just have to grab those. Not put one hand up and try to swipe it your way..
      I seen this last yr with Chandler.. It was frustrating because when u looked at stats it seemed CHandler was doing his job, but watching the games, it was totally diffrent.. I was actually kinda annoyed that CHandler WON the DPOY award because i felt he would think he was doing his job, and i felt he could do alot better with more effort..

Hes definetly not a 100pct effort all the time guy, like his rep kinda says he is.. 3rebounds in 36minutes last night, was alittle ridiculous.. And guys are getting to the rim at will on him and Amare... They litteraly just watch most of the time... At least Amare has his offense to back up his bad defense, Chandler gets paid to play 100pct defense all the time, and hes really slacking in that area... Hes gotta wake up and realize the kinda opp that is in front of him and this team, as winning a title in Ny, would put these guys in the history books and the hearts of newyork fans everywhere, forever!

Comment

• I got Josh Smith for MVP last night.. thank you

Comment

• Knicks...lol Larry Birds soul got transferred into JJ Red**** i guess tonight..lol Getting blasted early on against the magic at home with bib baby in the locker room as of now...lol

Comment

• Pablo Prigioni!!!!! Dudes balling for us off bench! Amare actually seems to be having explosion, and i think thats why hes playing better offensivley, and even a tad defensivley(at least against magic)..

Comment

• All these threes!
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I don't fear the Deer..

Comment

• I think CHandler heard are grumblings..lol He was a beast against Millwaukee! First 20board game in 5yrs! Also, huge big game for Felton and STAT, and Jr Smith came away with a solid performance.. A good win against a solid RD team in Milwaukee..

Comment

• Anyone know when Camby's due back?

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      I think CHandler heard are grumblings..lol He was a beast against Millwaukee! First 20board game in 5yrs! Also, huge big game for Felton and STAT, and Jr Smith came away with a solid performance.. A good win against a solid RD team in Milwaukee..
                      Was following it and I'm impressed they came back down 10. Chandler is starting to get it.

Comment

• huge game on the boards for Chandler..

Comment

• Chandler already has 12 rebounds. This team is just lethal from behind the arc. Anthony's actually the one messing up the curve.

Comment

• Melo only has 2 points as of now, but is leading the team in assists. You also have to love this new role for Amare.

Comment

• Lol this game is awesome. I know it's the Kings but man, down 12 in the first..and now up by 40+? I'll take it!

Comment

• amazing.. love this team, Woodson is coaching the all-star game.. if Miami loses tomorrow
                                Last edited by Carter.525; 02-02-2013, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X