No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terrible loss, game 4 is virtually a must win at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      You most certainly mind losing.
      nope, not at all...

Comment

• I care that we shot the ball so badly and have most of this postseason and haven't resembled the team we looked to be but for 1game this entire postseason and can't seem to figure it out..

Comment

• the amazing thing is the knicks had a chance to win if they didn't get absolutely destroyed on the boards despite shooting so badly. the discouraging thing is we're going to likely continue to lose to battle of the boards... we just have to hopefully shoot better... a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
            the amazing thing is the knicks had a chance to win if they didn't get absolutely destroyed on the boards despite shooting so badly. the discouraging thing is we're going to likely continue to lose to battle of the boards... we just have to hopefully shoot better... a lot better.
            The Season is Game 4. The goal is still the same Win 1 game in Indiana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              The Season is Game 4. The goal is still the same Win 1 game in Indiana.
              bingo

Comment

• Tyson's complaining about lack of team rebounding, guys not crashing the boards ... but shumpert had double the boards tyson did, and felton had only two less than Tyson. Amare had two in 8 min, while Tyson grabbed a whopping 5 in 30 ... the guy is so soft. what happened? that play where he wouldn't just grab the damn ball and let Hansborough throw it off of him says it all... i'm sick of looking at his whiny face everytime he gets schooled.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• hahhaha, to the warriors.. I give em all these kudos and look forward to watching em today, and they have bricked a entire qter away.. I just don't get how NBA playoff teams can miss so many shots? The warriors missed 4times in one trip at one point and haven't scored in 7minutes..lol How is that possible? Please don't say defense becuase there just missed shots left and right.. They look like little whiny kids out there, pouting about it as well.. Teams nowadays would get destroyed by Pat Ewings era teams... They woulden't even know what hit em..

Comment

• 11consecutive misses..lol I seen 2 more airballs from inside 3ft.. Including Lebrons the other day, thats 3 times now i seen a airball within 3ft this postseason alone...

Comment

• If i was on the warriors , i'd attack the rim more..

Comment

• Man, do I hate watching the Spurs play..

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                          Man, do I hate watching the Spurs play..
                          Its another awful game so far.. Nothing but mistakes and bricks for the warriors.. I'm so sick of watching NBA players miss wideopen Mid range jumpers,w hich they should make in there sleep, and miss the entire rim on layups and guards that miss FT's make me want to vomit.. Patrick Ewing is a better FT shooter then most of the guards nowadays..

Comment

• freaking special olympics style in this postseason game. My god.

Comment

• yo, i just watched jarrett jack dribble up the court with danny green swatting at em from the back numerous times and somehow Jack didn't know or a teammate tell him, and finally he got to it..lol How??? Absoulutley horrendus.. Do they honestly let NBA players drink on gamedays? I might be done watching NBA for awhile , these games are bad..

I can't even get this post in and Harrison Barnes misses a easy layup and the spurs go on a 4on1 fastbreak and Tony Parker inexpicably just runs directly through the only GS defender down there for a offensive foul..lol U seriously can't make this stuff up.. Its crazy.. U can't get through a minute without some idiotic mistake or turnover or easy shot missed.. Again, can't get through the post before a moronic offensive foul on Jarrett Jack..lol

Comment

• The announcers are laughing at the players..lol I don't know if i've seen that before?

Comment

Working...
                                X