Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    LMAO did Wade put on his wifes pants this morning

These guys are complete idiots. Maybe Dwayne should worry about his pathetic 3-10 shooting games and not his outfits.. I sweart these dudes have got to be some of the biggest morons in the sports world.. What a joke of a outfit..

Comment

• @NY_KnicksPR: An MRI of Iman Shumpert's left knee today revealed no structural damage. He is expected to play tonight at Indiana.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Iman Shumpert's knee MRI revealed no structural damage and he will start in Tuesday's Game 4 against the Pacers.
        Source: Al Iann***one on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          @NY_KnicksPR: An MRI of Iman Shumpert's left knee today revealed no structural damage. He is expected to play tonight at Indiana.
          as much as I want to see him play. Im weary of him playing with a recently repaired sore knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
            as much as I want to see him play. Im weary of him playing with a recently repaired sore knee.
            Doesn't matter now, he's a go.

Comment

Doesn't matter now, he's a go.
              It matters. It will especially matter if he reinjures his knee. ACL injuries have a tendency of reoccurring. I know because I've been a victim of a complete knee overhaul

Comment

It matters. It will especially matter if he reinjures his knee. ACL injuries have a tendency of reoccurring. I know because I've been a victim of a complete knee overhaul
                It's a bruise, nothing to do with the ACL. Sorry about your experience.

Comment

It's a bruise, nothing to do with the ACL. Sorry about your experience.
                  Doesnt matter. It's the same knee. If this was a regular season game hed be sitting as a precuation.

Comment

Doesnt matter. It's the same knee. If this was a regular season game hed be sitting as a precuation.
                    But the thing is, it's not a regular seasom game. While I understand taking precaution, we need the best players out there. Also, Mike Woodson stated if he feels Iman cannot contribute, Copeland will come in.

Comment

• Kenyon Martin will start at PF with Chandler and Melo tonight finally

Comment

But the thing is, it's not a regular seasom game. While I understand taking precaution, we need the best players out there. Also, Mike Woodson stated if he feels Iman cannot contribute, Copeland will come in.
                        Hes been our best player this series. We need him. Hopefully hes ok and doesnt over do it. Lets not forget, it's only been 13 months since his ACL Tear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          Kenyon Martin will start at PF with Chandler and Melo tonight finally
                          Melo at the 3. Iman off the bench with prigs starting?

Comment

• @NY_KnicksPR: Starters for Game 4 tonight at Indiana: Felton, Shumpert, Anthony, Martin, Chandler.

Comment

@NY_KnicksPR: Starters for Game 4 tonight at Indiana: Felton, Shumpert, Anthony, Martin, Chandler.
                              like it

Comment

• kmart will start tonight, pablo to the bench...

mixed feelings about this... we should do better on the boards but going big will hurt the offensive spacing... before we had 4 guys that could shoot 3s along with tyson. now we only have 3 with 2 bigs that can't shoot... our offense was stinking anyways so let's hope this at least helps the rebounding and interior defense.

hopefully this means one of felton or pablo will be on the court at all times.
                                Last edited by kNicksGiants; 05-14-2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X