No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 freaking points wow...I know the Pacers are good defensively but they can't be this good
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• do our players not realize that every single offensive rebound we allow kills us? it was the singular reason we lost both game 1 and 3. yet our players continue to let it happen over and over and over again. what a joke.

we don't have the "we play small" excuse anymore either. kmart and chandler both out there together and hibbert still kills us. unbelievable.

Comment

• Every offensive rebound we give up, they hit a 3 right after.. I don't see us winning another game.. They can't figure out how to play team ball, which they were so good at during the regular season..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          Every offensive rebound we give up, they hit a 3 right after.. I don't see us winning another game.. They can't figure out how to play team ball, which they were so good at during the regular season..
          Team ball in the regular season? We played good team ball in the first two months, and went hot and cold the rest of the way.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Does anyone else find it weird that Amare has 3 fouls and a tech in only 15 minutes?
            I don't.. Hes useless.. I actually didn't want him to come back, because he really hasen't been good since we got Melo.. I didn't expect it to be any diffrent.. Hes a head case, who lets Melo being on this team get in his head, which is ridiculous as a adult...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Team ball in the regular season? We played good team ball in the first two months, and went hot and cold the rest of the way.
              Absoulutley not. We played extremely good team ball when we went on that 15game win streak as well, toward the end of the yr playing just like we did to start the season.. Just go look at our assist total, and point totals..

Comment

• Smart foul Chandler..

Comment

• why even pass to tyson? you know he's gonna bumble the ball or get blocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    Absoulutley not. We played extremely good team ball when we went on that 15game win streak as well, toward the end of the yr playing just like we did to start the season.. Just go look at our assist total, and point totals..
                    Oh yeah..that.

Comment

• wow tyson great momentum killer. down 5 with the ball? na let's just knock hibbert down. smart.

Comment

• ANOTHER foul on K-Mart??

Comment

• NBA Players get sick to easy.. The flu isn't even going around right now.. I work in health care with the elderly and not one person has the flu, and not one person has missed a game in the MLB or NHL, and these guys get like 3days off in between games, unlike NBA and MLB, and yet there all sick all the time..lol Its wierd..

Comment

• refs fixing the game. what else is new.

o yea JR still sucks.

Comment

• wow JR sucks...lol. Unbelievable

Comment

• oh come on with the fouls man

Comment

Working...
                                X