No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we stop putting Carmelo in the super star category once and for all! I'm sorry, but the superstars are the ones who elevate their game in the playoffs while Anthony sputters and disappears!
    He's nothing special, merely a very good player who, once again, is coming up very small in the post season.
    Last edited by bigblue58; 05-14-2013, 09:12 PM.
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
      ok now it's over.

again... where is pablo? woody just went away from him despite every advanced statistic showing we play better when he is on the floor? makes sense,
      he's a freaking moron
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
        Can we stop putting Carmelo in the super star category once and for all! I'm sorry, but the superstars are the ones who elevate their game in the playoffs while Anthony sputters and disappears!
        He's nothing special, merely a very good player who, once again, is coming up very small in crucial games.
        He is literally carrying this team.
        If you listened to guys on Inside the NBA, they said Melo is the only one who is scoring, everyone else can't make a single shot.

He hasn't played great, but neither has anyone else. Nobody else has stepped up their game. Chandler is just awful, Felton disappeared, J.R. Smith is just an IDIOT. It's really hard to elevate your team when everyone around you can't elevate theirs.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• And Woody is terrible at adjustments.

Comment

• When the Knicks play at Indiana it reminds me of when the Giants play at New Orleans

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
              Lol why does everyone try to compare Melo to Lebron...he's not that type of player. He's a scorer.
              Not in the Pacers series he's not!
              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Not in the Pacers series he's not!
                Yes he is.

He's scoring the most points in this series.

Comment

• I still believe guys we can do this

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Yes he is.

He's scoring the most points in this series.
                    exactly don't know why he's blaming Melo, cause everyone else is afraid to shoot the ball

Comment

exactly don't know why he's blaming Melo, cause everyone else is afraid to shoot the ball
                      Yeah, and guys like Kidd are scared to shoot and just pass to him.

Comment

• Hope Woodsen see's how much he can spread the floor with Copeland out there. This series it not about our defense it's about our anemic offense

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          He is literally carrying this team.
                          If you listened to guys on Inside the NBA, they said Melo is the only one who is scoring, everyone else can't make a single shot.

He hasn't played great, but neither has anyone else. Nobody else has stepped up their game. Chandler is just awful, Felton disappeared, J.R. Smith is just an IDIOT. It's really hard to elevate your team when everyone around you can't elevate theirs.
                          I don't need some analyst in a studio to tell me what I'm watching with my own eyes dude....Carmelo is doing nothing!
                          Having a few more points than the rest of the team is not "carrying" a team.
                          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

Comment

Hope Woodsen see's how much he can spread the floor with Copeland out there. This series it not about our defense it's about our anemic offense
                            i doubt woodson would make such an obvious adjustment. he somehow decided to bench pablo lol i have no idea what he's thinking.

Comment

I don't need some analyst in a studio to tell me what I'm watching with my own eyes dude....Carmelo is doing nothing!
                              simply not true man

Comment

How the hell is he supposed to carry the team then? Tell me?

Comment

Working...
                                X