Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • alright guys and girls good night I'm done watching this crap
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
      Let me put it another way......he's sure as hell not putting up "scoring title" numbers!
      Ah nuts....it's apples and oranges man...the entire team is being laughed out of the building.
      They look like they're stuck in quicksand.
      Because he's going up against the number one defense in the NBA, and nobody else is helping him.
      Just because you win the scoring title, doesn't mean you can shoot anything.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
        ...the entire team is being laughed out of the building.
        they deserve it too


        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          We aren't winning this series.
          Its over this team is not tough enough to win 3 games in a row

          Comment


          • ever since the JR smith suspension things have gone bad.

            Comment


            • I dont even know what u do with JR Smith no way im giving him a multi year deal after these playoffs. We need to make sure we have no salary committed after the 2015 season. I would try to trade chandler in the offseason.

              Comment


              • Bigs..we need legitimate Bigs

                dump the old farts, get young legs and knees and get some legit Bigs...even no-name Bigs


                NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                Comment


                • Without JR Smith we have zero chance of the Knicks winning this series. If we got the season averages from everyone we would win this. U cant have your 2nd best scorer shooting 3-16 when your getting B slammed on the boards. We honestly should of lost the game by 30 points last night. Im just hoping they have enough pride to win game 5 and we take what happens in Indiana but dont let them win on are floor

                  Comment


                  • it was fun while it lasted though...overall the Season I give a B- because we had no game when it came to the paint but the postseason gets a C- for barely getting by the C's and getting outgunned, outmanned, outplayed by the pacers.

                    poo-poo performance


                    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                    Comment


                    • I honestly don't care if anyone comes back. Seriously, who cares? I don't give a crap about making the postseason and playing terribly in the postseason. I'd just use the chips we have and try and get picks nad young talents.

                      Comment


                      • Jason Kidd said, "when has it ever been about my scoring Stephen A?".. Uhh, when u weren't getting 10assists a game??lol Or when u were scoring zero points for 7straight games..lol I mean, 7-10 points helps out..

                        Comment


                        • I never blame players...and I'm actually changing my stance on this now: J.R. Smith has let this team down. I would of never dreamed of him scoring 28% from the field after his suspension. Thought he was upset with himself and really wanted to make up for it. Instead, he goes out partying and puts a huge target on his back. Really disappointed.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                            Without JR Smith we have zero chance of the Knicks winning this series. If we got the season averages from everyone we would win this. U cant have your 2nd best scorer shooting 3-16 when your getting B slammed on the boards. We honestly should of lost the game by 30 points last night. Im just hoping they have enough pride to win game 5 and we take what happens in Indiana but dont let them win on are floor
                            We can't even score 90points.. We went from a efficent , bad a=ss offense, to a chicago bulls offense without the defense..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                              I honestly don't care if anyone comes back. Seriously, who cares? I don't give a crap about making the postseason and playing terribly in the postseason. I'd just use the chips we have and try and get picks nad young talents.
                              They have to start looking ahead till 2016 when the money comes off. Start getting some young players now so when FA's become available we will have some guys to put around them.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                I never blame players...and I'm actually changing my stance on this now: J.R. Smith has let this team down. I would of never dreamed of him scoring 28% from the field after his suspension. Thought he was upset with himself and really wanted to make up for it. Instead, he goes out partying and puts a huge target on his back. Really disappointed.
                                Lol JR Smith

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X