No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need guys who aren't afraid to attack the paint. This perimeter shooting business isn't going to cut it.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      Am I the only 1 really depressed about this team. We went all in traded every asset we had to get older players. Honestly this team is no better then the rest of the teams in the East that arent beating the Heat so who cares. I think they lose in the 1st round and its only getting worse from here. We are going to get worse and we dont own are draft picks. Denver owns the 2014 and 2016 picks . We have zero 2nd rounders . I dont think u guys realize just how dark the days ahead are
      Watch out, speaking the truth may get u called a downer around here..lol Nah, obviously this is a very frustrating team that isn't much better then they were last yr.. They don't have the heart to give it all day in and day out, they just don't...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        We need guys who aren't afraid to attack the paint. This perimeter shooting business isn't going to cut it.
        Shumpert and Kidd can't even hit wideopen shots from deep. Indiana was litteraly giving SHump the long jumper/3 and hasen't been close.. Unfortunetly i've seen this coming for awhile now..

This will be the last time i let the Knicks hype me up going into a season for awhile.. I'm done getting faked out by them..

Comment

• 0-7 from 3pt so far, and Felton just airballed a wideopen 3..lol

Comment

• I'm not surprised one bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              I'm not surprised one bit.
              As i said, its not just the defense, its the offense as well.. Sure were p;laying a good defensive team, but 30-18 defecit after 1qter shows exactly what i've been saying.. The offense simply dosen't make up for there pathetic defense anymore.. Its one thing to be shooting open 3's because ur finding the open man, its another to be flinging up contested 3 after contested 3, becauase no matter who u are, ur gonna miss a bunch of those.. They shoot so many bad shots, its not even funny..

Comment

• Take yourself out amare! At least do the team that favor! Jesus christ! AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  As i said, its not just the defense, its the offense as well.. Sure were p;laying a good defensive team, but 30-18 defecit after 1qter shows exactly what i've been saying.. The offense simply dosen't make up for there pathetic defense anymore.. Its one thing to be shooting open 3's because ur finding the open man, its another to be flinging up contested 3 after contested 3, becauase no matter who u are, ur gonna miss a bunch of those.. They shoot so many bad shots, its not even funny..
                  Right, they just chuck it up it's ridiculous. Melo too.

Comment

• gotta love when the refs pile on.

Comment

• pacers are such a dirty team. the refs let them get away with murder and call every tick tack foul on us. all 3 of stat's foul calls were bogus. i wish we got home cooking like them.

Comment

• we're in the penalty with 6 mins left in the first, over 7 left in the second lol

it's bad enough we're playing like crap... the refs have to make it worse by calling a one sided game? smh

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                          pacers are such a dirty team. the refs let them get away with murder and call every tick tack foul on us. all 3 of stat's foul calls were bogus. i wish we got home cooking like them.
                          Were down by like 25 in the first half, man! I just watched 3 staright possesions where the knicks took not 1, not 2, but 3 dreadful shots heavily defended when they were all ready down 21, and the shots ended up being easy outlets and pacers running, and getting easy uncontested scores..

The freaking Charlotte Bobcats don't even go down like this, this quickly.. Nothing to do with the refs at all.. This is how they've been playing as i've said for very long time now.. U just coulden't see it coming, because u didn't want to...

Comment

• pacers average like 90 points a game and they're gonna score 130 on us lol

i've never seen a team so consistently get lit up by scrub role players like the knicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                              Were down by like 25 in the first half, man! I just watched 3 staright possesions where the knicks took not 1, not 2, but 3 dreadful shots heavily defended when they were all ready down 21, and the shots ended up being easy outlets and pacers running, and getting easy uncontested scores..

The freaking Charlotte Bobcats don't even go down like this, this quickly.. Nothing to do with the refs at all.. This is how they've been playing as i've said for very long time now.. U just coulden't see it coming, because u didn't want to...
                              not solely blaming the refs but it was around a 10-12 point game until the refs really started ****ing us. it's all about momentum. when the refs call the game one sided it destroys this team. it's happened several times throughout the year. usually against teams like the bulls, pacers, or grizzles. teams that have a rep as being a good defensive team so the refs let them get away with being physical. we try to return the favor by playing physical and every little ticky tack call is made against us. our players get frustrated, usually get some tech fouls called on them and everything goes to hell.

Comment

• kurt thomas has 4 fouls in like 7 minutes hahahaha yea the refs aren't *** raping us.

Comment

Working...
                                X