NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    It begins! Turnovers, not finishing, stupid shot selection, complaining.

Knicks basketball in full effect.
    They got 4fouls in the first minute plus! I bet big on them tonight, becuase i thought no way u could lose to this team after losing to em last wk and having that pacer debacle after... Gonna cost me 50bucks...

Comment

• C'mon, got to beat the Crap-tors..!

Comment

• LET'S GO!
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

LET'S GO!
          I got freaking money on the knicks and the knicks team over! I didn't think there was a chance we'd not be out for blood, at least this game , after losing to em last wk and the indy debacle.. I'd be estatic if i snuck outta here winning both the way this games gone..

Comment

• They go from scoring at will the first half of teh fourth to not being able to score for snot the last 4minutes... Can we have one freaking complete QTER! Just one!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              I got freaking money on the knicks and the knicks team over! I didn't think there was a chance we'd not be out for blood, at least this game , after losing to em last wk and the indy debacle.. I'd be estatic if i snuck outta here winning both the way this games gone..
              Lol, please never bet on the Knicks again.

Comment

• I knew Amare was gonna miss at least one of the FT's that would give us the lead with 4min to go... Now were sending them to the line to give the lead back to Toronto with less then 4min's to go.. This is just way to hard for us.... So frustrating its almost impossible for us to get a lead, and if were lucky enough to do that, hold it... Now down 4...lol What a freaking pathetic team!

Comment

Lol, please never bet on the Knicks again.
                  I never will.. This kinda showing after the embaressment they showed the other day and losing to these guys just last wk, shows me what kinda pride were talking about here... And that is NONE!

Comment

• If Jason Kidd isn't even gonna shoot when hes wideopen, then take em out! Crazy!

Comment

• Well well well...

Comment

• Ya, what was Chandler doing at that stupid 3pt shot taht Felton took? Ridiculous man! Just ridiculous! This team freaking sucks! Seriously they flat out suck! There freaking dumb! Felton's choice of shot was just a stupid stupid shot and we desrve to lose just for still making idiotic blunders this late...

I have no faith in these guys doing anything down 2 with 20seconds to go... They will launch some 3 instead of drive to the hoop which has given them success in the 4th.. I al ready see a long brick on the horizon or some ridiculous drive and stop and shoot over extended defender by Melo, needing a ridiculous make to tie it..

Comment

• Chandler got fouled, i wonder if he'll make both FT's to tie it here??? I seriously have my doubts... And he bricked the first one..lol Hey, at least he didn't waste no time ending the drama..lol

Raps going to line to bury 2 here..lol

Comment

• And Melo shoots a ridiculous 3 and the losers lost again.. Way to go losers!

Comment

• lol the knicks. yea like they are capable of beating the heat or pacers lol. another first round exit coming up.

Comment

• I don't even know why i let this team bother me anymore.. They've been a underachieving letdown team for yrs now.. U just can't get excited by this team, as they'll dissapoint u...

Comment

Working...
                                X