NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    U actually put Anthony Randolph down as a player we lost like it meant anything at all? I could read no more after that..lol

Nah, but seriously, this teams been a huge underachieving team and is falling outta real contention day by day this yr.. 3 knicks announcers have brought up leadership and pointed out Carmelo's lack of leadership countless times over the past 2games, just as i said was a big reason why they don't play hard consistently.. This team lacks leadership at the top, and there is no way guys making way less are gonna go all out when there not even getting it from these stars at teh top..

Its down right humiliating the mistakes and laziness there showing! They have been getting knocked from the public almost daily now.. If u cant tell this teams not a true contender, then ur watching a diffrent team.. And it has alot to do with things that are just built into some of there DNA, which is desire and ability to show that desire on a nightly basis.. Thats not gonna change for guys who are in there late 20's and early 30's...

The knicks are not beating the celtics either by the way.. U really think the knicks are better then boston right now? A team that loses guys and just continue to plug in guys and get wins, because of mainly leadership at the top, in pierce and garnett.. Its just not happening...
    zach randolph....

i'm surprised this raptors game was even close considering how poorly it was officiated.

Comment

• And its offical, way to go losers!

Comment

• The very last sequence sums up the Knicks.

They left Rudy Gay WIDE open so that he can just pass it down the court. They couldn't even foul right LOL.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
          zach randolph....

i'm surprised this raptors game was even close considering how poorly it was officiated.
          I really don't care man, this team sucks and i just lost doe... THank god they scored that last 2 as i got there team over... The mistakes this team makes, i see less of watching my niece's boys club league team make.. But anyway, i gotta take off from the knicks board for awhile, as this team makes me sick...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            The very last sequence sums up the Knicks.

They left Rudy Gay WIDE open so that he can just pass it down the court. They couldn't even foul right LOL.
            lol, i know right.. Its beyond embaressing.. The layup lines we give up everynight just burn me so much!

Comment

• its hard to play D when you're whistled for breathing too hard.

the main problem with the defense is the switching. the raptors must have scored over half their points by exploiting a mismatch after we switched off a screen.

Comment

• Holy crap, 2 offensive rebound putbacks on back to back possesions for Amare! Knicks actually playing solid offense and defense and showing enthusiasm for a change... Even if they start playing well again, the scary part is if they'll get to the level where the guys at the top start lacking enthusiasm and energy again..

First things first, lets win a game.. I actually like having the 3rd seed as of now, because if somehow we hang on to it, we play the Hawks, and thats a team i feel we match up with well and can exploit...

Comment

• Kinda hoping for Kelly Olynyk C Gonzaga as my early favorite for the NBA DRAFT.. Hes got great shooting touch, can rebound, and stop out and pop a 3.. Be a nice backup for Chandler going forward...

Comment

• FREE K Mart..!

Comment

• Tyson playing well, J.R. is shooting better. Amare is playing MUCH better.

Comment

• woodson hates amare.

good night in the standings. knicks win, nets and celtics lost. bulls getting blown out by okc.

Comment

• man, its to bad we didn't get Steph Curry back in that draft.. Hes just mudering us tonight... U put Curry against a team that is mad lazy on defense, and hes gonna eat u for breakfest with outside shooting...

Comment

man, its to bad we didn't get Steph Curry back in that draft.. Hes just mudering us tonight... U put Curry against a team that is mad lazy on defense, and hes gonna eat u for breakfest with outside shooting...
                            it's all good.. that's the year we got Jordan Hill..

Comment

• Overall, not bad. Defense was great in the first quarter..gotta keep the intensity up.

Comment

man, its to bad we didn't get Steph Curry back in that draft.. Hes just mudering us tonight... U put Curry against a team that is mad lazy on defense, and hes gonna eat u for breakfest with outside shooting...
                                just like those lazy pacers that he torched last night

Comment

Working...
                                X