X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron's still LeBron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Anthony takes great shots. His shots are more often than not extremely difficult as well. Many regard him as the best pure scorer in the game.
      Which is ridiculous Durant is miles ahead. Far more efficient and better in every way

Comment

• need to limit the turnovers in the 2nd half. that was the only real negative of the first half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          Which is ridiculous Durant is miles ahead. Far more efficient and better in every way
          Durant is a good shooter. Carmelo is a great all around scorer.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

if only melo had someone like westbrook on his team.,, or ibaka.... or martin lol

and no he's not better in every way. melo is a far superior post player. not even close.

you hate melo, that's okay, we get it you don't like him. you were probably a big gallinari fan lol
            Last edited by kNicksGiants; 03-03-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• When did Bill Simmons get so old?

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                if only melo had someone like westbrook on his team.,, or ibaka.... or martin lol

and no he's not better in every way. melo is a far superior post player. not even close.

you hate melo, that's okay. stop watching the knicks.
                Dont hate him , I like him but I know he cant carry a team to a title. Really going to pretend Serge Ibaka and Kevin martin are such great players. They are good players. Westbrooks a great player
                Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-03-2013, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                  When did Bill Simmons get so old?
                  lol you can see they put a boat load of makeup on him.

Comment

Dont hate him , I like him but I know he cant carry a team to a title.
                    You can say the same for LeBron. Why do you think he left Cleveland to team up with Wade and Bosh? You don't/can't win titles by yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      You can say the same for LeBron. Why do you think he left Cleveland to team up with Wade and Bosh? You don't/can't win titles by yourself.
                      Lebron took a team to a title with nothing around him . Melo cant win playoff series

Comment

Lebron took a team to a title with nothing around him . Melo cant win playoff series
                        And he lost..got frustrated, and left. That is why people hate him, because they felt as if he cheated his way to a title. I don't agree with how he did it but I understand where he's coming from.

Comment

• Sorry y'all. Durant > Melo

Comment

Dont hate him , I like him but I know he cant carry a team to a title. Really going to pretend Serge Ibaka and Kevin martin are such great players. They are good players. Westbrooks a great player
                            ibaka is the best shot blocker in the league and he's improving offensively, he's got a great jump shot. he is a great player. martin i agree is only a good role player but he's a great shooter, which spaces the floor and takes attention off durant.

my point is simply it's hard for melo to be as effecient when he doesn't have anyone like those guys on his team that can take the scoring load off him. some nights it can be JR or felton or amare, but not consistently. melo has the pressure to score 20+ every night or we have no chance to win. durant can sit back and watch westbrook go to work and just spot up and shoot open jumpers. and before that he had harden, who is an all star player
                            as well.

Comment

• lmao, thats a great commercial. "mommy's got things for daddy to do"

-picks leaves out of gutter-

Comment

• Also, Melo with the Nuggets made it to the playoffs every year he was there. Did the Knicks make the playoffs before him? Did they win a playoff game? Were they even good?

Comment

Working...
                                X