NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Lebron took a team to a ***le with nothing around him . Melo cant win playoff series
    just stop while you're behind bro. lebron got to the finals in the weak east. he wouldn't have made it out of the fist round in the west. those cavs teams were not bad at all either, they were the best defensive team almost every year (not because of lebron)

i can't stand debating with people that really don't know what they're talking about. not trying to diss you but just stop bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
      ibaka is the best shot blocker in the league and he's improving offensively, he's got a great jump shot. he is a great player. martin i agree is only a good role player but he's a great shooter, which spaces the floor and takes attention off durant.

my point is simply it's hard for melo to be as effecient when he doesn't have anyone like those guys on his team that can take the scoring load off him. some nights it can be JR or felton or amare, but not consistently. melo has the pressure to score 20+ every night or we have no chance to win. durant can sit back and watch westbrook go to work and just spot up and shoot open jumpers. and before that he had harden, who is an all star player
      as well.
      Umm its not just this season his whole career he hasnt been efficient thats the difference between being great or Allen Iverson

Comment

• what happened when lebron's cavs got to the finals? they got swept by who? the spurs? the team that melo's nuggets had to play in he first round?

melo's nuggets lost to the eventual champs almost every year in the playoffs. every year the lakers or spurs won the ***le. and he never had the kind of talent on those nuggets teams that lebron has now or durant has now.

this is a dumb debate anyways, just enjoy the game.

Comment

just stop while you're behind bro. lebron got to the finals in the weak east. he wouldn't have made it out of the fist round in the west. those cavs teams were not bad at all either, they were the best defensive team almost every year (not because of lebron)

i can't stand debating with people that really don't know what they're talking about. not trying to diss you but just stop bro.
          Whats the excuses for melo in NY they won a playoff game in 2 years.
          Just because u think U know more doesnt mean u do.

Comment

Whats the excuses for melo in NY they won a playoff game in 2 years. Just because u think U know more doesnt mean u do.
            It also helps not to have a bunch of 30 year olds on your team as well.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Also, Melo with the Nuggets made it to the playoffs every year he was there. Did the Knicks make the playoffs before him? Did they win a playoff game? Were they even good?
              I didnt say he doesnt make the Knicks better. I say he wont win a ***le and thats the point.

Comment

Umm its not just this season his whole career he hasnt been efficient thats the difference between being great or Allen Iverson
                who has he ever had? billups? iverson? nene? lol just stop while you're behind, way way behind. you're spending all this time to put down a player on a team that you supposedly root for. you were probably against the trade and a big gallinari fan or something. just let it go.

like i said just enjoy the game. leave this debate for another time.

Comment

I didnt say he doesnt make the Knicks better. I say he wont win a ***le and thats the point.
                  But how is that his fault? What has HE done? He's done nothing wrong.

Comment

who has he ever had? billups? iverson? nene? lol just stop while you're behind, way way behind. you're spending all this time to put down a player on a team that you supposedly root for. you were probably against the trade and a big gallinari fan or something. just let it go.

like i said just enjoy the game. leave this debate for another time.
                    No matter what your argument will be the team around him wasnt good enough so your right it is pointless. Fact is though he isnt good enough

Comment

Whats the excuses for melo in NY they won a playoff game in 2 years.
                      Just because u think U know more doesnt mean u do.
                      oh dear god please stop. billups blew his knee out game 1 against the celtics. amare hurts his back in warmups before game 2. it was melo vs. the celtics.

last year we lost to the heat,., you know the eventual champs? the team that beat the thunder 4-1? ring a bell?

just stop dude. you hate melo. you have a poster of him in your room that you throw darts at. it's okay. let it go.

Comment

But how is that his fault? What has HE done? He's done nothing wrong.
                        He ate up all the assets the team had instead of signing as a FA he did do that

Comment

oh dear god please stop. billups blew his knee out game 1 against the celtics. amare hurts his back in warmups before game 2. it was melo vs. the celtics.

last year we lost to the heat,., you know the eventual champs? the team that beat the thunder 4-1? ring a bell?

just stop dude. you hate melo. you have a poster of him in your room that you throw darts at. it's okay. let it go.
                          And u put his poster on the ceiling above your bed

Comment

He ate up all the assets the team had instead of signing as a FA he did do that
                            So after one first round exit, he can't lead the team?

Comment

So after one first round exit, he can't lead the team?
                              2 actually

Comment

2 actually
                                For the Knicks?

Comment

Working...
                                X