No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone who discredits Melo's playoff performances in his career look no further to his stats and watch the game tapes. Other than one playoff season, he has played phenomenal. Basketball is a TEAM sport; you can't win it all with one superstar. Kevin Garnett is a prime example, how long did it take him to get out of the first round of the playoffs?

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

• JR Swish... tre

Comment

• You cannot guard Carmelo Anthony, you can't. Kobe said he's harder to defend than LeBron.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          For thr Knicks?
          Yes for the Knicks

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
            To anyone who discredits Melo's playoff performances in his career look no further to his stats and watch the game tapes. Other than one playoff season, he has played phenomenal. Basketball is a TEAM sport; you can't win it all with one superstar. Kevin Garnett is a prime example, how long did it take him to get out of the first round of the playoffs?
            Excellent post. Michael Jordan even had to wait.

Comment

You cannot guard Carmelo Anthony, you can't. Kobe said he's harder to defend than LeBron.
              Can he defend like Lebron, Can he pass like Lebron,doesnt he make his team better like Lebron , No. Again I'm talking about efficiency Melo is not efficient enough

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                He ate up all the assets the team had instead of signing as a FA he did do that
                lmfao he ate up assets? we didn't have the cap space to sign him out right. we gave up peanuts for him.

leave this for another time. let's discuss the game

the heat were making a nice run and i was getting worried but we responded nicely.

Comment

Can he defend like Lebron, Can he pass like Lebron,doesnt he make his team better like Lebron , No. Again I'm talking about efficiency Melo is not efficient enough
                  I already said Carmelo is atrocious on D. And obviously LeBron is better than Melo..I'm not debating that..

Comment

lebron is the best player in the world, the best since jordan and potentially a greatest of all time candidate when it's all said and done. just stfu already. really getting annoying at this point. let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                      lmfao he ate up assets? we didn't have the cap space to sign him out right. we gave up peanuts for him.

leave this for another time. let's discuss the game

the heat were making a nice run and i was getting worried but we responded nicely.
                      We did have the cap room when the season was over Eddy Curry contract came off the books.. Wouldnt of had the money for Chandler though. Moving those contracts cleared cap room for him but then again I dont know what im talking about

Comment

• Kidd still done Rudy? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                          Kidd still done Rudy? lol
                          This is his first good game in forever. I can tell you don't watch many Knicks games.

Comment

This is his first good game in forever. I can tell you don't want many Knicks games.
                            LOL im busting you lol. someone needs a chill pill

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                              LOL im busting you lol. someone needs a chill pill
                              I know you were lol.

Comment

This is his first good game in forever. I can tell you don't watch many Knicks games.
                                They said before he made 4-41 3 pointers before hitting 4 straight

Comment

Working...
                                X