Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    What is Amare Stoudamire doing
    He's such a liability on defense.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • these refs man wtf. melo'a layup was a clear and 1. then stat was mauled by 3 dudes and no call.

      if we lose it's on woodson for giving novak minutes instead of kmart.

      Comment


      • Poor shot selection once again.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Our defense is too bad.
          LeBron is too good. Sinkin' those three's

          Comment


          • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
            these refs man wtf. melo'a layup was a clear and 1. then stat was mauled by 3 dudes and no call.

            if we lose it's on woodson for giving novak minutes instead of kmart.
            I dont understand why Novak plays. The only time he should be on the floor is at the end of quarters or the game if they need a 3 thats it.

            Comment


            • Oh wow nice Amare

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                LeBron is too good. Sinkin' those three's
                Our defense has been bad all year..of course you wouldn't know that though haha.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Every time JR does something good he does something stupid

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    Every time JR does something good he does something stupid
                    He's streaky. You see why you can't lead the Knicks to a championship? LOL.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • This team isnt going anywhere with this defense. They have to make up way to many possesions

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Our defense has been bad all year..of course you wouldn't know that though haha.
                        lol okay 'expert'

                        i know they suck. but maybe the other guy is just amazing? *gasp* who would think of that?!?

                        Comment


                        • refs are taking over the game. giving the heat every call.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            lol okay 'expert'i know they suck. but maybe the other guy is just amazing? *gasp* who would think of that?!?
                            Everyone knows that LebRon is going to get his shots. Poor defense is unacceptable.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Even commentators are talking about LeBron's flopping.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • were the hell is the foul he was hit multiple times

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X