Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    time to start the fire woodson campaign
    It's already started on the Knicks boards lol
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      You don't have to believe me lol.
      cant imagine lil ol rudy playin b ball haha. that'd be a sight!

      Comment


      • we win the game with better rotations. stat gets 20 minutes? jr gets 36? wtf

        shump should have been out there more for defense as well. woodson is killing the team.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
          we win the game with better rotations. stat gets 20 minutes? jr gets 36? wtfshump should have been out there more for defense as well. woodson is killing the team.
          J.R. is a terrible ball handler and he's playing point guard? That's on Woody.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • he's just a bad decision maker and way too shot happy to have the ball in his hands that much.

            amare is too good to be sitting on the bench while jr is throwing up bricks and turning it over.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
              he's just a bad decision maker and way too shot happy to have the ball in his hands that much.amare is too good to be sitting on the bench while jr is throwing up bricks and turning it over.
              Melo, Stat, and Chandler should have been in, NOT J.R.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                he's just a bad decision maker and way too shot happy to have the ball in his hands that much.

                amare is too good to be sitting on the bench while jr is throwing up bricks and turning it over.
                agreed 100% there.

                Comment


                • jr is a role player that should get role player minutes. unfortunately woodson loves him and thinks he's a star.

                  stat must be frustrated. woodson has a different BS excuse every game for why he didn't get more minutes.

                  who's gonna guard stat in the post? bosh? lebron? battier? he'd eat them all up.

                  Comment


                  • JR isnt a bad player, he is worth the money the Knicks pay him. Knicks just rely on him 2 much. Knicks need to find a jump shooter to play 35 minutes at the 2. Maybe they can package the player they take in the draft along with Shump or Jr Smith to get a better 2 for next season

                    Comment


                    • trade shump? hell to the no. he's our only young player with upside. he's our only good perimeter defender. hell no.

                      jr should just get less minutes. we should have been rolling with felton, kidd, melo, stat and chandler down the stretch.

                      i'll repeat this... no one on the heat can stop stat in the post 1 on 1. either stat scores, gets fouled, or turns it over. yet we prefer to let JR chuck 3 after 3. a good coach sees the obvious and benches JR. but woodson has fell in love with small ball... aka no rebounding, no shot blocking, no defense.... but better offensive spacing. what good is offensive spacing if no one can make an open shot? when shots aren't falling you go to the post to get points. we have a solid post player in amare, but woodson hates him.

                      watching the okc/clippers game and ibaka is popping 3s lol... dude is a monster.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                        trade shump? hell to the no. he's our only young player with upside. he's our only good perimeter defender. hell no.

                        jr should just get less minutes. we should have been rolling with felton, kidd, melo, stat and chandler down the stretch.

                        i'll repeat this... no one on the heat can stop stat in the post 1 on 1. either stat scores, gets fouled, or turns it over. yet we prefer to let JR chuck 3 after 3. a good coach sees the obvious and benches JR. but woodson has fell in love with small ball... aka no rebounding, no shot blocking, no defense.... but better offensive spacing. what good is offensive spacing if no one can make an open shot? when shots aren't falling you go to the post to get points. we have a solid post player in amare, but woodson hates him.

                        watching the okc/clippers game and ibaka is popping 3s lol... dude is a monster.
                        I would kill to have Iblaka.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • i hate crawford for teasing us about signing here a couple years ago... he's so much better than JR.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                            i hate crawford for teasing us about signing here a couple years ago... he's so much better than JR.
                            J.R. is much more effective when he sets his feet and he shoots.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                              trade shump? hell to the no. he's our only young player with upside. he's our only good perimeter defender. hell no.

                              jr should just get less minutes. we should have been rolling with felton, kidd, melo, stat and chandler down the stretch.

                              i'll repeat this... no one on the heat can stop stat in the post 1 on 1. either stat scores, gets fouled, or turns it over. yet we prefer to let JR chuck 3 after 3. a good coach sees the obvious and benches JR. but woodson has fell in love with small ball... aka no rebounding, no shot blocking, no defense.... but better offensive spacing. what good is offensive spacing if no one can make an open shot? when shots aren't falling you go to the post to get points. we have a solid post player in amare, but woodson hates him.

                              watching the okc/clippers game and ibaka is popping 3s lol... dude is a monster.
                              Im not crazy about trading him either I like him a lot but if the knicks are committed to trying to win with Melo as a focal point they have to surround him jump shooters everywhere. Knicks "JR Smith" had plenty of good looks tonight in the 1st half they could of buried the Heat early had they just hit a couple more 3's

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                                Im not crazy about trading him either I like him a lot but if the knicks are committed to trying to win with Melo as a focal point they have to surround him jump shooters everywhere. Knicks "JR Smith" had plenty of good looks tonight in the 1st half they could of buried the Heat early had they just hit a couple more 3's
                                J.R. Smith should not have been making all those threes..he was 3/14..14 attemps at 3? That's ridiculous.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X