No announcement yet.

NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lebron makes the game winning layup. heat on a 16 game win streak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      If it's just Melo and no Stat, then we play well.
      If it's just Stat and no Melo, we play well. Lol.
      I know right? Why is that? Seems other teams have adapted to having multiple stars in their lineup. (well maybe the Lakers havent quite got it down yet either lo) Look at miami with their 3, Boston for YEARS with their 3. you got OKC which had 3 and now 2. plenty of teams can adjust and co exsist together with more then 1 go to guy. why cant the knicks coaching staff make the proper adjustments to make it work with Stat, Tyson and Melo on the floor at the same time
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
        I know right? Why is that? Seems other teams have adapted to having multiple stars in their lineup. (well maybe the Lakers havent quite got it down yet either lo) Look at miami with their 3, Boston for YEARS with their 3. you got OKC which had 3 and now 2. plenty of teams can adjust and co exsist together with more then 1 go to guy. why cant the knicks coaching staff make the proper adjustments to make it work with Stat, Tyson and Melo on the floor at the same time
        I'ts not the coaches

Comment

• I bet Knicks Money line again last night and hit.. I'm debating on pressing my luck and taking em +7.5 against thunder tonight? Its risky, with knicks playing well, i'm afraid they have a game in em, that they won't show up for soon enough, but they are at home, and should be able to keep inside double digits on there home floor, u would think?

There starting to turn it around, but haven't really gotten into meat and potatoes of the toughest schedule to end the yr yet... Beating Thunder would go along way into getting fans thinking there back to playing like they were early on..

Comment

• melo, stat and tyson on the floor together has been our most productive lineup. too bad our coach doesn't realize it. he prefers to play stat at the 5 with novak at the 4, which makes stat look worse defensively than he really is.

Comment

• Is Melo playing tonight?
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                melo, stat and tyson on the floor together has been our most productive lineup. too bad our coach doesn't realize it. he prefers to play stat at the 5 with novak at the 4, which makes stat look worse defensively than he really is.
                Novak has got to be close to losing his spot all together, the way hes played for a prolonged time now.. One reason we were so good early on was Novak and Kidd's shooting, and Kidd is getting it back a bit, but Novak has completely lost his touch and obviously his defense has been a abomination... Stinks because he is such a Fan Favorite..

Comment

• Melo is not playing tonight. ESPN confirmed.

Comment

• wow, Amare comes in and Ok City just goes banannas on offense... Jesus!

Comment

• Is Tyson Chandler even playing? I mean, one rebound, no shots with 4mins left in first qter? Come on Tyson!

Comment

• Felton driving to hoop is working for us so far in 1st...

Comment

• THere we go Chandler! Dunking home a missed shot by amare!

Comment

• Not a bad start.

Comment

• I've seen 3 lazy non chalont passes to the side that have been stolen for easy points for Ok City.. Thats unaceptable...

Comment

• That 2nd foul on Chandler was a brain fart on his part.. Gotta be smarter with no Melo...

Comment

Working...
                                X