• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amare out 6 weeks. unbelievable.

Comment

• ^^ yup, sucks.. should be back for the playoffs

Comment

• Knicks playing good tonight with no amare or melo! They got a deep team when there playing team ball and sharing and getting guys involved...

Novak looks great finally!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          Knicks playing good tonight with no amare or melo! They got a deep team when there playing team ball and sharing and getting guys involved...Novak looks great finally!
          J*** sucks though. Still, a W is a W.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• call Novak the dentist.. cause he's drilling them..!

Comment

• trade stat and melo in the offseason. give JR the max and build around him and novak lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                trade stat and melo in the offseason. give JR the max and build around him and novak lol

Comment

• i was joking btw

Comment

i was joking btw
                    yes.. I know, JR is nice though

Comment

amare out 6 weeks. unbelievable.
                      Is it really "unbelievable" ? The guy hasnt played at full strength in the playoffs once since he was here. He is the new Albatross contract that destroys any chance of winning at the Garden. We will waste Carmelo's best years.
                      Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-10-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Go Thunder!

Comment

• Anyone else starting to worry about Melo. The Knicks did the same thing with Lin last year. They said his injury wasnt bad and he never played again. Carmelo may be seriously injured

Comment

• U guys see the video of Renaldo Balkman flipping out in the Phillipines. Pushing his teammates,the refs, grabs his teAMmate by the throat. WTF is wrong with that guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              Anyone else starting to worry about Melo. The Knicks did the same thing with Lin last year. They said his injury wasnt bad and he never played again. Carmelo may be seriously injured
                              They say he is day to day..I hope he's just day to do. Ama're is just flat out done for the regular season.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                They say he is day to day..I hope he's just day to do. Ama're is just flat out done for the regular season.
                                March 27th 2012
                                Jeremy Lin, 23, suffered from a knee injury that left him sitting on the bench in the team's win against the Detroit Pistons on Saturday. Although he was listed as day-to-day, the Harvard graduate sat out the entire game on Monday night.

ACL injuries are pretty common place and the way it gave out to me looks like Carmelo has some sort of tear in his ACL. I think the reason why we havent heard anything is because the Knicks behind the scenes are scrambling for 2nd and 3rd opinions on the severity. Of course this is speculation but the longer the Knicks remain quiet the worse it is
                                Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-11-2013, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X